Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is VADA now all the sudden being questioned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Arent they doing that with Vargas/Salido right now?
    They caught him and reported him. That's their job. They have no control over whether to let the fight go on or not. That's up to the commission.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      They caught him and reported him. That's their job. They have no control over whether to let the fight go on or not. That's up to the commission.
      Yeah i know that but thats not what you wrote.

They do the same thing but you stuck your foot in your mouth by bringing out your inner testing agency fanboy

Its ok

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
        I think they go hand in hand what I said.... You have taken the point that VADA was seen as good etc. but since povetkin scandal they are bad. You have probably seen a Boxingscener say that taken it as the general consensus as you do. ANd now created a thread making it seem as though everyone is out to get VADA since they busted Povetkin.

Similarly though in a different context. You and it definently was you and your cronies. Put GGG into the PAC MAY debate after Pac had lost simply because again you saw some ******s say dumb **** that mentioned GGG and Floyd. Thought hmmm this fits my agenda that everyone hates floyd ( YET everyone loves and appreciates what he did in the ring) and started robustly posting Pac fans are now GGG fans... that went on for a good half year and now for some reason pac and GGG are synonymous with on another. even though they have **** all to do with one another!

Fabricated truths passed as truth.
        No,No,No..i aint saying VADA is bad at all, but others all the suddena re now questioning it....and i'll ignore the rest since it has nothing to do with this thread

Comment

People are all for drug testing until someone they like gets caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            People are all for drug testing until someone they like gets caught.
            Couldn't agree with you more.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              Agendas man. Agendas. We all know exactly why.
              Yep. It's so obvious.

Comment

The disappointment is big that this fight is not happening. Fans were looking forward to seeing Wilder fight a true top contender, and Povetkin gets popped one week before the fight! Given that, I can see people questioning VADA, because they're hoping against hope, that somehow something was missed or a mistake was made. Hell, some nuts are even blaming Wilder! Just shows how desperate people are to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Yeah i know that but thats not what you wrote.

They do the same thing but you stuck your foot in your mouth by bringing out your inner testing agency fanboy

Its ok
                  I'll be honest. I haven't been following and don't know much about the Salido/Vargas situation.

Did vada catch one of them and them hide a dirty test then continue to test over and over until a negative test case up like In the case of morales?
                  Last edited by Deevel916; 05-16-2016, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    The thing is, there's some ignorance about how much power the drug testing agencies have. Here we see another case where the Commission is allowing a fight to go on despite a positive result. Before they blamed someone like USADA for allowing it, allowing the fight to happen, and for allowing testing to continue despite the positive. Today though, a blind eye has gone down with VADA.

Where is Hauser? Anyone see him?
                    there's a huge difference......NYSAC denounced USADA on the record for testing Morales' twice A and B sample before informing them. USADA was working like GBP were the boss. The moment the A sample is caught, the comission must be informed. VADA has informed the comissions at the appropiate time. The comission is the one with the power, thats why they deemed Berto dirty and cancelled the Ortiz rematch a few years ago, and now decided to let Vargas fight.
                    Last edited by -Hyperion-; 05-16-2016, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X