No announcement yet.

Lewis vs. Foreman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NET
    You base this on what? Foreman had no experience with anyone nearly as good as Lewis.
    He had experience with BETTER than Lewis:

Muhammed Ali
    Joe Frazier
    Sonny Liston

Originally posted by NET
    The first man that showed him a jab and movement had him dead to rights.
    It wasn't the jab he had issues with: It was speed and lateral movement.....neither of which Lewis has.

Originally posted by NET
    And he sat on the ropes all night doing it.
    Lewis does not have the upper-body movement of Ali.....not even close.

Poet[/COLOR]
    Last edited by JAB5239; 08-22-2011, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Awful style match-up for Lewis,Foreman by knock out 9 times outta ten

Comment

Lewis wins with a late stoppage victory after he weathers the storm early and then completely outboxes the wild slugger.

Lewis has only been 1 punch ko'd, and Foreman was not a 1 punch KO type of guy. Lewis does not get man handled and knocked out, it never happened. Any time Foreman would hurt him, the bigger Lewis would tie him up and land those incredible right uppercuts on the inside. Foreman has no defense, and lewis would land his right hands hard just Lyle did when he almost ko'd him.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
          Lewis wins with a late stoppage victory after he weathers the storm early and then completely outboxes the wild slugger.

Lewis has only been 1 punch ko'd, and Foreman was not a 1 punch KO type of guy. Lewis does not get man handled and knocked out, it never happened. Any time Foreman would hurt him, the bigger Lewis would tie him up and land those incredible right uppercuts on the inside. Foreman has no defense, and lewis would land his right hands hard just Lyle did when he almost ko'd him.
          Oliver McCall and Hasim Rahman ain't exactly "one-punch kind of guys" :rolleyes9:

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            Oliver McCall and Hasim Rahman ain't exactly "one-punch kind of guys" :rolleyes9:
            Rahman sure as hell was.

And McCall too. look at the one against Maskaev. and i could be wrong but his brutal 1 punch ko against akinwande was akinwande's only ko loss.
            Last edited by BKM-2010; 08-21-2011, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
              Rahman sure as hell was.

And McCall too. look at the one against Maskaev. and i could be wrong but his brutal 1 punch ko against akinwande was akinwande's only ko loss.
              Two words: Tomato Cans.

You've now provided sig worthy materiel: "boxkickboxmma: McCall and Rahman are bigger punchers then Foreman" :cool9:

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                Two words: Tomato Cans.

You've now provided sig worthy materiel: "boxkickboxmma: McCall and Rahman are bigger punchers then Foreman" :cool9:
                I never said they were bigger punchers than Foreman, that's just you putting words into my mouth. I said they were diffirent punchers. Foreman's clubbing style did not generate 1 punch KO's. Lewis would not get 1 punch ko'd against Foreman like he was against McCall and Rahman.
                Last edited by JAB5239; 08-22-2011, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Foreman by knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006
                    Why? Because an idiot who doesn't know jack **** about boxing says so? :hahahaha9: Puh-lease. Come back when you have some credibility.....I won't hold my breath :cool9:

Poet
                    Boxkick just started watching boxing within the last ten years. There is a reason behind his typical clueless comments. When you see people claiming Foreman couldn't take any fighters out with one punch (he even did it at 45) but Rahman and McCall could, that says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Boxkick just started watching boxing within the last ten years. There is a reason behind his typical clueless comments. When you see people claiming Foreman couldn't take any fighters out with one punch (he even did it at 45) but Rahman and McCall could, that says it all.
                      Pretty much. He's starting to rival Condomboi for sig worthy statements

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X