No announcement yet.

Epherdine in the amatuers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
    I have no idea whether it's allowed or not but, honestly, why are you even considering taking it?

You shouldn't be looking to depend on any type of substance for help, especially in the amateurs. Forget about stimulants and/or diuretics, all you need is to train hard and push yourself, to maintain a healthy diet and to have the desire to learn and improve. That's it.
    I agree you must have the desire to train hard, improve, and give it 100. However, just because someone uses supplements like NO, protein shakes, creatine, etc...does not mean they are slacking off and need to focus on training harder, or are dependent on it. They are just looking for that extra "boost" in their training, and if it helps then why not? Now it'd be a different story if I go to the gym for 30 min, hit the bag like a sissy, not break a sweat and use supplements.

Comment

Originally posted by miketyson81 View Post
      Bulls--t you can use it when you want .MYTH.The difference could be training for the pros one day .
      and when you don't have that to fall back on ie; Vargas, Mosley due to the stringent testing, you end up getting knocked out.

I got a kid asking me for them on a regular basis. I won't do it for him....he's twenty one and may go pro as a baseball player (he's already in the system) and I am not about to be the one to **** up his career.

Comment

Bulls--t you can use it when you want .MYTH.The difference could be training for the pros one day .
        Well of course you can use it when you want, but you shouldn't be relying on it in the amateurs.

What this comes down to is a lack of discipline on your part and the fact that you are even thinking about relying on a substance this earlier in your career to help you keep your weight down and train harder is pretty pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by KiengKoopa View Post
          I agree you must have the desire to train hard, improve, and give it 100. However, just because someone uses supplements like NO, protein shakes, creatine, etc...does not mean they are slacking off and need to focus on training harder, or are dependent on it. They are just looking for that extra "boost" in their training, and if it helps then why not? Now it'd be a different story if I go to the gym for 30 min, hit the bag like a sissy, not break a sweat and use supplements.
          Ephedrine is a very powerful stimulant. Nothing close to a protein shake or Creatine in terms of potency and risk.

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
            Well of course you can use it when you want, but you shouldn't be relying on it in the amateurs.

What this comes down to is a lack of discipline on your part and the fact that you are even thinking about relying on a substance this earlier in your career to help you keep your weight down and train harder is pretty pathetic.
            It's not just about keeping my weight down. It is also a good energy booster so train harder and hopefully take strength to another level as well. Get decent ko power.

Comment

It's not just about keeping my weight down. It is also a good energy booster so train harder and hopefully take strength to another level as well. Get decent ko power.
              It won't magically endow you with KO power or strength, you actually have to train for strength and power if you want strength and power, and even then Epherdrine doesn't even aid in doing any of that.

Chances are your strength and power hasn't even plateaued yet, which is why it makes no sense to waste your time taking it now.

Comment

Originally posted by KiengKoopa View Post
                However, just because someone uses supplements like NO, protein shakes, creatine, etc...does not mean they are slacking off and need to focus on training harder, or are dependent on it.
                I take whey protein and vitamin supplements myself.

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
                Ephedrine is a very powerful stimulant. Nothing close to a protein shake or Creatine in terms of potency and risk.
                This.

Comment

ephedrine can fuk you up unless yuo are already in really good shape

Comment

I wouldn't recommend using it regularly. It can be used to give you that extra bit of oxygen needed for endurance if you want to cheat, and you'll get away with it at any amateur club fight. Heck I've used similar things without even knowing it was illegal because I had a cold and was congested in my earlier fights and it was what the pharmacist recommended. Only to find out later it was a no no. But if you are ever at an event where testing might be present, steer well clear of it because you'll be busted for cheating and banned. Another similar agent to open the airways and increase oxygen endurance is xylometazoline, often found in nasal sprays and decongestants such as Otrivin, Sinutab, Sudafed etc and also is quite illegal according to the World Anti-Doping Agency.

Just work harder bro, is my advice, without looking for shortcuts and cheats. You'll appreciate your gains and accomplishments more that way.

Comment

Working...
                    X