Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Pac need 24 Days to recover from a blood test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tsukiyomi View Post
    Why does Pacquaio, a clean fighter who's had no prior history with PEDs, need to go above and beyond not only the commisions regulations but beyond what experts claim is sufficient for any doubts? That is not a reasonable request.
    because mayweather says so. So now stupid, gullible *****s who bends over for their arrogant master expect Manny to bend over too!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian 28 View Post
      I don't understand that for the life of me. 7 days before the fight is fine and more then fair. And then they ask Team Mayweather to publicly apologize like they are in preschool. Of course Team Floyd would decline that bogus offer.

To me it sounds like he had something to hide. He wants to be able to use his PED's against Floyd. There is no way Pac thinks that a blood test needs 24 days to recover from.
      People with nothing to hide don't run from testing.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        People faint after giving blood all the time. So maybe it's safe to say that removing blood from a persons body can cause them harm.

Seriously I thought this was common fuking sense. Why do you think they monitor you and tell you to rest after you give blood at any blood bank?
        well i know they don't call you and tell you to take it easy 24 days after...

Comment

Originally posted by Tsukiyomi View Post
          Why does Pacquaio, a clean fighter who's had no prior history with PEDs, need to go above and beyond not only the commisions regulations but beyond what experts claim is sufficient for any doubts? That is not a reasonable request.
          Pacquiao had the opportunity to prove he was clean via random blood testing. He wouldn't. Or, perhaps, couldn't.

The experts say that Blood testing is required. And it must be random.

Comment

People faint after giving blood all the time. So maybe it's safe to say that removing blood from a persons body can cause them harm.

Seriously I thought this was common fuking sense. Why do you think they monitor you and tell you to rest after you give blood at any blood bank?
            That's after you donate a PINT... not a TEASPOON.

And if Pacquiao would be weakened... wouldn't Mayweather ALSO be weakened?

Comment

Originally posted by Civilized View Post
              Pacquiao had the opportunity to prove he was clean via random blood testing. He wouldn't. Or, perhaps, couldn't.

Pacquaio doesn't need to prove he's clean more than any other fighter, speculation and baseless allegations from biased parties hold no weight.

Mayweather is the one changing the rules, and Manny has already compromised to the extent he's comfortable with. It would be mentally weak to compromise further than he's comfortable with to satisfy his opponent's unreasonable demands.

Comment

That's for a PINT of blood and its only a 45 minute watch. For elite conditioned athletes - giving 3-5ml of blood is a non-issue ... always has been a non-issue up until NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian 28 View Post
                  I don't understand that for the life of me. 7 days before the fight is fine and more then fair. And then they ask Team Mayweather to publicly apologize like they are in preschool. Of course Team Floyd would decline that bogus offer.

To me it sounds like he had something to hide. He wants to be able to use his PED's against Floyd. There is no way Pac thinks that a blood test needs 24 days to recover from.
                  You should also keep in mind that the only reason they offered the 24-day cuttoff instead of sticking with a 30-day cutoff was because of the 24/7 video that proved Pac was full of **** with his claim that he would be weakened by a blood test.

Comment

Originally posted by Civilized View Post

Experts like USADA CEO who said last year that urine test can detect HGH.

Comment

When was the last time you fainted after experiencing a nose bleed? You would lose more blood during a nose bleed that Pac would during one of these tests.

Comment

Working...
                      X