Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd Mayweather's Biggest Win at Welterweight Shane Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"what did you say to me itty bitty ant?!?!?"

Comment

Yes, Yes it is.

Comment

it's pretty sad that wifebeater's biggest win at WW is mosley. if he didn't retire, it could've been a prime cotto or prime margarito

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
          NOt at all altough floyd was coming off a two year lay off. I would say Oscar because they broke records but floyd fought him at 154 his official weight so i cant count that. I'd say hatton was. Because hatton was a title holder at 147 after beating collazo, and he was coming off a 4th round ko over castillo a man many say beat mayweather. Hatton was undefeated and very tough, he brought his band, and his die hard followers which are similar to mannys die hard followers today. And mayweather was faced with something he had never faced before and came out on top yet again...very impressive fight, one of my favorites today...

FLoyd showed his skills in that one...beat a man that was undefeated by ko...gets no better then that..
          hatton as a welterweight sucked bro. a win over an old castillo doesnt do **** 4 me. shane was floyds best win at welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
            NOt at all altough floyd was coming off a two year lay off. I would say Oscar because they broke records but floyd fought him at 154 his official weight so i cant count that. I'd say hatton was. Because hatton was a title holder at 147 after beating collazo, and he was coming off a 4th round ko over castillo a man many say beat mayweather. Hatton was undefeated and very tough, he brought his band, and his die hard followers which are similar to mannys die hard followers today. And mayweather was faced with something he had never faced before and came out on top yet again...very impressive fight, one of my favorites today...

FLoyd showed his skills in that one...beat a man that was undefeated by ko...gets no better then that..
            If the 2007 version or Oscar and Hatton at 147 are Floyd 2 best wins. Then Floyd resume is completely garbage.

Is 2007 the year you started following Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              if the 2007 version or oscar and hatton at 147 are floyd 2 best wins. Then floyd resume is completely garbage.

Is 2007 the year you started following floyd?
              i think he means at 147, but i tlike the zab fight. That was the 1st time i saw floyd clearly losing at the beginning of the fight and fought his way back and dominated a former undisputed champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                what does pac have to do with this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
                  i think he means at 147, but i tlike the zab fight. That was the 1st time i saw floyd clearly losing at the beginning of the fight and fought his way back and dominated a former undisputed champion.
                  Again if Zab and/or Hatton are his best wins at that weight then is not something to brag about. Is not that good at all.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    So Floyd had no good wins at all since his rematch with JLC?

Stop bro you sound like Peyk Peyk , Makavelli and the other inbreds from Pacland.
                    no, read my post. shane was his best win since jlc. i didn't say he had no good wins.

i was impressed with the shane win more so than any other one.

Comment

Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
                      the thing with zab is that everyone beat his ass at ww. spinks was 154. and kostya had already happened. that's why I think shane is his best win.

Comment

Working...
                      X