Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruslan: "Danny Garcia and his father should be man enough to admit when they lose.”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
    Man whatever Garcia won the fight. The fight was close either fighter could of won the fight.

Ruslan is going to fight Demarco the same Demarco who got embarrassed by Broner. Yeah Ruslan is a warrior but he is dumb as a box of rocks. He's another Pacquiao that will let Arum and friends rape him off his purses.
    Bruh I'm part Puerto Rican and I like Swift but he got boxed up like a gift last night.

Pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Rust Cohle View Post
      Arum isn't Ruslan's promoter.
      If you want to be technical Banner Promotion is Ruslan's promoter but let's be honest they will bend over backwards to work with Top Rank. What's Banner Promotions got going for them Boxcino????

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Bruh I'm part Puerto Rican and I like Swift but he got boxed up like a gift last night.

Pun intended.
        It was a close either guy should of won. I had it 7-5 Herrera but I didn't cry when Garcia won. It's Boxing it's expected.

Garcia had a bad night and most will say he's overrated but he fought a good fighter in Herrara who is in my honest opinion is top 5 at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          Ruslan Provodnikov: "I was dissapointed, I thought I beat Timothy Bradley"
          He later admitted that Bradley won the fight. Immediately after the fight, he said he thought that he had won but switched it up later.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            ruslan is a beast, jus take a look at these gifs guys:

http://giphy.com/search/provodnikov
            Man, that site is pretty nice, awesome GIFs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
              I wonder if there's ever been a scenario where the crook acknowledges the other fighter as the true winner.
              I read somewhere that Morales went to Barrera and told him he won the first fight. Not sure how true it is though.

Comment

Working...
              X