Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruslan: "Danny Garcia and his father should be man enough to admit when they lose.”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruslan: "Danny Garcia and his father should be man enough to admit when they lose.”

“Mauricio Herrera won the fight,” said Provodnikov via Twitter. “He is the champion today! Danny Garcia and his father should be man enough to admit when they lose.”

Ruslan said he lost the Bradley fight even though some people thought he had won.
    Last edited by jas; 03-16-2014, 06:12 PM.

respect... . .

Comment

I wonder if there's ever been a scenario where the crook acknowledges the other fighter as the true winner.

Comment

How can anyone dislike this guy.
        Pure class.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
          I wonder if there's ever been a scenario where the crook acknowledges the other fighter as the true winner.
          Its happened before but its rare. The only time I'm familiar with this happening was when Sugar Ray Leonard admitted that Tommy Hearns should have gotten the decision in their second fight years after it happened.

Comment

Provodknikov vs Garcia needs to happen but I bet Danny's dad will protect his son from Provodnikov after the beating Garcia took from Matthysse. Provodnikov is way tougher than Matthysse and I would argue hits harder.

Comment

Ruslan is as real and honest as it gets. Can't see the Garcia's being truthful here doe.

Comment

Comment

Garcia vs Provodnikov bring it ooooooooonnnnnnn!!!!!

Comment

What's not to like about this guy? The Classy Warrior !

Comment

Working...
                    X