Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruslan: "Danny Garcia and his father should be man enough to admit when they lose.”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A_Jeffrey View Post
    Garcia vs Provodnikov bring it ooooooooonnnnnnn!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      “Mauricio Herrera won the fight,” said Provodnikov via Twitter. “He is the champion today! Danny Garcia and his father should be man enough to admit when they lose.”

Ruslan said he lost the Bradley fight even though some people thought he had won.
      Ruslan Provodnikov: "I was dissapointed, I thought I beat Timothy Bradley"

Comment

I remember watching Canelo's reaction in the Mayweather fight when the judges' cards were being read. As Buffer is reading that one judge had him up, he shook his head and said: 'no way'. To me, that is pure class. What you normally get is pieces of **** like Bradley who hold their hands up, and put on an act, and roll out in wheelchairs trying to make their case.
        I'm glad Ruslan made this view even more public bc everyone else is thinking it.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          That was his initial reaction. After watching it he admitted his loss.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post
            yup, ill supply the vid interview if you want daggers

Comment

ruslan is a beast, jus take a look at these gifs guys:

http://giphy.com/search/provodnikov

Comment

Man whatever Garcia won the fight. The fight was close either fighter could of won the fight.

Ruslan is going to fight Demarco the same Demarco who got embarrassed by Broner. Yeah Ruslan is a warrior but he is dumb as a box of rocks. He's another Pacquiao that will let Arum and friends **** him off his purses.

Comment

Originally posted by nveleven View Post
                  I remember watching Canelo's reaction in the Mayweather fight when the judges' cards were being read. As Buffer is reading that one judge had him up, he shook his head and said: 'no way'. To me, that is pure class. What you normally get is pieces of **** like Bradley who hold their hands up, and put on an act, and roll out in wheelchairs trying to make their case.
                  I'm glad Ruslan made this view even more public bc everyone else is thinking it.
                  Not only that, Bradley said that he had to go over the tape to see if he actually won.

Comment

Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post
                    well he's just an idiot then what can i say. the ref missed 3 knockdowns. did he think that was fair? no way bradley wins if the ref does his job

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                      Man whatever Garcia won the fight. The fight was close either fighter could of won the fight.

Ruslan is going to fight Demarco the same Demarco who got embarrassed by Broner. Yeah Ruslan is a warrior but he is dumb as a box of rocks. He's another Pacquiao that will let Arum and friends **** him off his purses.
                      Arum isn't Ruslan's promoter.

Comment

Working...
                      X