No announcement yet.

Can Jermain Taylor become undisputed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    that will only make him more marketable. floyd/tyson style except this time when taylor comes out of jail he loses to peter mcneely.
    I don't know the specific allegations against Jermain. All I know is what I've gleamed from local news outlets, but I read that he allegedly shot his cousin. I don't know if this is true, and I hope it's not but depending on the circumstances, he may be on vacation for a while.

Comment

only if cotto, lee and GGG die simultaneously

Comment

C'mon guys I not the only one who thought of this when I read the title.

Un-Dees-Buted.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
          I don't know the specific allegations against Jermain. All I know is what I've gleamed from local news outlets, but I read that he allegedly shot his cousin. I don't know if this is true, and I hope it's not but depending on the circumstances, he may be on vacation for a while.
          those charges aren't a distraction for taylor. he just zero's in more because of it. he's undefeated when facing jail time. it just makes him that much more dangerous.

Comment

Last edited by Build That Wall; 12-28-2014, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Nice troll thread but I'm not sold on Cotto at 160. Size matters and even this version of Taylor beats Cotto. GGG would kill him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                Boxing has 2 weak champions at MW right now. Cotto and Lee. Taylor mops the floor with these guys. And Taylor already said he would never lose to a white boy again. I'll take his word for it. That means he beats GGG. There you have it. He might become undisputed middleweight champion. Imagine that moment. Taylor standing defiantly over GGG's unconcious body after running through all the champions. Solidifying himself as the ATG middleweight
                He has a dream...

Comment

Maybe a Prime Jermaine Taylor.

Comment

I don't think so. Wesley Snipes is a tough mother****er.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      Nice troll thread but I'm not sold on Cotto at 160. Size matters and even this version of Taylor beats Cotto. GGG would kill him though.
                      I like Lee to beat Taylor too at this point.

I don't know what's with Taylor these days though, last I saw a couple of days ago was that he threw a brick at a woman.

Comment

Working...
                      X