No announcement yet.

Can Jermain Taylor become undisputed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Jermain Taylor become undisputed?

Boxing has 2 weak champions at MW right now. Cotto and Lee. Taylor mops the floor with these guys. And Taylor already said he would never lose to a white boy again. I'll take his word for it. That means he beats GGG. There you have it. He might become undisputed middleweight champion. Imagine that moment. Taylor standing defiantly over GGG's unconcious body after running through all the champions. Solidifying himself as the ATG middleweight

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
    Boxing has 2 weak champions at MW right now. Cotto and Lee. Taylor mops the floor with these guys. And Taylor already said he would never lose to a white boy again. I'll take his word for it. That means he beats GGG. There you have it. He might become undisputed middleweight champion. Imagine that moment. Taylor standing defiantly over GGG's unconcious body after running through all the champions. Solidifying himself as the ATG middleweight
    Trolling tonight?

Comment

No.

Dibella already said due to his past neurological issues, he is limited to who he can fight. He can't face big punchers. So unless GGG loses his titles to a pillow puncher and then Taylor faces that person, then no he can't. Also he loses to All 3 of the belt holders

Comment

Not bad. I actually laughed a bit, especially at the part about "standing over GGG's unconscious body".
        Last edited by Derranged; 12-27-2014, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
          No.

Dibella already said due to his past neurological issues, he is limited to who he can fight. He can't face big punchers. So unless GGG loses his titles to a pillow puncher and then Taylor faces that person, then no he can't. Also he loses to All 3 of the belt holders
          he would massacre lee. beat his skin clean off. it would be a macabre scene. dibella is just salty over saying martinez was the greatest fighter he ever promoted and then sergio getting embarrased. he knows taylor would take out cotto and make lou look foolish for saying that. all this neurological jive is just to save face.

Comment

taylor would snap ggg's ankles like twigs. did you see his last fight/criminal record? taylor isn't playing anymore.

Comment

I'm from Arkansas, I love JT, and I've seen him fight live but he may end up undisputedly in jail from what I have read.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                I'm from Arkansas, I love JT, and I've seen him fight live but he may end up undisputedly in jail from what I have read.
                that will only make him more marketable. floyd/tyson style except this time when taylor comes out of jail he loses to peter mcneely.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  that will only make him more marketable. floyd/tyson style except this time when taylor comes out of jail he loses to peter mcneely.
                  Hurricane Pete McNeeley from Medfield, Mass and on Saturday night, I'm going to kick Tyson's ass!??! Lol

Comment

For as much as people make fun of Mcneely, he was the only fighter to try to win a slug fest with Tyson. Nobody ever jumped on him like that. Regardless of the circumstances, that took guts.

Comment

Working...
                    X