No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Guerrero: The Experts Give Their Take

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    It was a article written by Guerrero publicist to get his name out there and to try to get the Floyd fight not that hes fighting him.
    Correct.

Source http://myemail.constantcontact.com/F...id=vAHnhEJUAsc

Mario Serrano
    Publicist ~ Team Guerrero
    boxingpublicist@aol.com

Comment

• Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
      ^ Haha! Calling JMM recycled, old washed up, and/or drained. Quit eating Gerber food, you're older than that... I think.
      Somebody doesn't know the definition of recycled ^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        Exactly!!!!!! And the fact is, Pac fans will eat it up and wash it down with a chilled bottle of haterade.
        But when the Ellerbe and Golden Girl misinformation comes out, t-shirt crybabies and *****s do that eat-and-hate effect exponentially. Crazy mofos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          Somebody doesn't know the definition of recycled ^^^
          You mean how Marquez was fed to Mayweather after Pacquiao? God you *****s are killing me.

Comment

• Is Big Poppa Pump trolling?

Like, watch this thread go from zero to +1,000 in under five hours or something like that?

Guerrero vs. Mayweather???

When the hell was this even being contemplated?

Comment

• Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
              You mean how Marquez was fed to Mayweather after Pacquiao? God you *****s are killing me.
              Just like how he was fed to Pacquiao after Floyd..However, Pac didn't enjoy his meal quite as Floyd did. But, not only that they going to feed him again with a recycled fighter.

God, you're killing me

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                shouldnt this be in like the fantasy fights section or is there really some steam behind this rumor?
                I get the feeling their must be otherwise the 'experts' wouldn't be talking about it.

Comment

• I thought the Ghost was underrated, but damn 6 picking him with 2 saying it is a pick'em fight.

I like the Ghost but I don't see him being that competitive with Floyd, I would be cool with the Ghost getting that sort of payday and I would probably watch just because but I certainly wouldn't be expecting anything like a good fight.

Comment

• What the hell is this? Have i missed something lol.

And a few weeks ago people were saying 'Guerrero doesn't deserve it, what's he done?', now people are saying 'it's a great fight!' haha.

Comment

• Gueeraro will beat Floyd by TKO 5

Comment

Working...
                      X