Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else can't stand these Corona girls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
    ^^

That's some typical macho insecure chit right there...

Can't find hot girls annoying without being ****

F*** off you goofballs.
    It's not helping your cause that we see that gay ass Broner pose after each one of your posts...

Comment

What I love about the Corona girls (and TR girls, etc.) is how that smile stays on lock. There could be decapitations happening all around them -- boxers eating hearts and cannibalizing opposing trainers...and they'd still be sitting there with that smile.

:boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
        Sure they're hot and all, but I find them fu***ng annoying, the fact they're paid so much to stand there with that ******ed smile pisses me off.

They're such an annoying distraction, get rid of them.
        Totally agree *****, they ain't all that hot either, fake tanned with those terribly plastic smiles, it's kinda creepy how they're always in the background during the post fight...those smiles kinda remind me of American Psycho

Comment

i can't stand girls in general. it's all about the d

Comment

Nah , i dont mind at all looking at them. I think they all are ****ing hot and they dont look busted like the Tecate girls.
            See what im saying ?

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
              Nah , i dont mind at all looking at them. I think they all are ****ing hot and they dont look busted like the Tecate girls.
              See what im saying ?
              Chick on the right always mesmerizes me while she's in there.

:wank:

Comment

With u on this one. Their faces look so fake and wax model like you just wish Ronda Rousey turns up and throws a left hook at all of them

Comment

Let me get this straight...of all the things you can possibly think of to complain about in this sport...You decided to make a thread to complain about half naked chicks smiling at weigh ins?

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987
                    She could easily pass for a tranny
                    Well that picture don't do her justice. Live and in action that chick is hot as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      Let me get this straight...of all the things you can possibly think of to complain about in this sport...You decided to make a thread to complain about half naked chicks smiling at weigh ins?
                      Well it is very distracting from sexy fit boxers doing their thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X