No announcement yet.

Holyfield, Tyson, 50cent on May/Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Real talk right there. Sad to be a fan of Floyd. It sucks to hear this from legends of the game.
    They didn't know it was actually Pacquiao. YOU do. Two of the closest people at the time have come out and said it. His own trainer. But you choose to ignore them and drift along in your own fantasy world where Pac's piss is holy water and you bath in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      in your own fantasy world where Pac's piss is holy water and you bath in it.
      ooooohhhhh you know JMM want some of dat

Comment

They didn't know it was actually Pacquiao. YOU do. Two of the closest people at the time have come out and said it. His own trainer. But you choose to ignore them and drift along in your own fantasy world where Pac's piss is holy water and you bath in it.
        It's them talking about Floyd. I've heard that countless of times. Tyson's interview was on video look it up.

To end

Floyd: Pac your next!!
        Next day: I didn't say that! Don't put words in my mouth! Lol

Says it all...

That one on top, is what you chose to ignore

Comment

so dumb.. roach said that the first negotiations failed because of pac's camp yes. then roach said everything after that was floyd's camp's fault, because they agreed with the stipulations of the first negotions then floyd came back with different stipulations, then pac's camp eventually agrees, then floyd comes back with new stipulations, etc etc.. the newest one is floyd wanting pac to leave top rank wtf?!

and you morons took that article as roach "admitting that its pac's fault the fight didn't happen" when he clearly states that its BOTH camps' faults. wtf is wrong with you guys seriously?!

let me ask you this, after pac's camp agreed to the drug testing, which according to floyd was the one thing that stopped the fight from happening (during the first negotiations) why is it that when pac agreed to do testing up to the night of the fight, he still didn't fight pac and instead came up with 6 more excuses not to fight him? GTFOH!

floyd is waiting for pac to slow down before he fights him. that way he gets his money and his legacy, everyone will forget that he ducked him during his prime just like he did cotto, shane and marg, even though he has the ability to school them anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            They have inside knowledge of Floyd the juicer. A juicer demanding tests is the height of cowardice. hehe...
            Just like Pac asking, nee demanding that Marquez take a blood test in their 4th fight? Yet when Marquez countered that they both take the same test, Pac back out? hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
              so dumb.. roach said that the first negotiations failed because of pac's camp yes. then roach said everything after that was floyd's camp's fault, because they agreed with the stipulations of the first negotions then floyd came back with different stipulations, then pac's camp eventually agrees, then floyd comes back with new stipulations, etc etc.. the newest one is floyd wanting pac to leave top rank wtf?!

and you morons took that article as roach "admitting that its pac's fault the fight didn't happen" when he clearly states that its BOTH camps' faults. wtf is wrong with you guys seriously?!

let me ask you this, after pac's camp agreed to the drug testing, which according to floyd was the one thing that stopped the fight from happening (during the first negotiations) why is it that when pac agreed to do testing up to the night of the fight, he still didn't fight pac and instead came up with 6 more excuses not to fight him? GTFOH!

floyd is waiting for pac to slow down before he fights him. that way he gets his money and his legacy, everyone will forget that he ducked him during his prime just like he did cotto, shane and marg, even though he has the ability to school them anyways.
              You mean, it was May's fault that Pac's cut would not heal on time and that Uncle Bob wants to built a stadium that could not be finished on time? SOO DUMB...

Comment

LOOL your such a lil *****, go **** Floyds ass, I bet you dream about you lil midget.

Roach indicated that first time round it may have been their fault, I think most people with any ounce of knowledge about the situation know that Pac said no to testing without a cut off, then they said they wanted a 14 day cut off and then they agreed to all of it, this was like the first 6 months of negotiation about 5 years ago.

Since then Floyd has done nothing but run, first he got his ass took to court and paid Manny off, along with GBP. Then he came out on camera and said he was scared of Pacquiao hurting him. That vids been posted a million and one times on here and on youtube and everywhere in between. LOL your hero is a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  LOOL your such a lil *****, go **** Floyds ass, I bet you dream about you lil midget.

Roach indicated that first time round it may have been their fault, I think most people with any ounce of knowledge about the situation know that Pac said no to testing without a cut off, then they said they wanted a 14 day cut off and then they agreed to all of it, this was like the first 6 months of negotiation about 5 years ago.

Since then Floyd has done nothing but run, first he got his ass took to court and paid Manny off, along with GBP. Then he came out on camera and said he was scared of Pacquiao hurting him. That vids been posted a million and one times on here and on youtube and everywhere in between. LOL your hero is a coward.

Comment

Working...
                  X