Comments Thread For: Khan: Alexander is a Bigger Puncher Than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think so

Comment

Floyd hits you with shots you do not see and do not expect..fighters come in and underestimate his power all the time...and then thy get stunned and turn defensive
      Last edited by Larry the boss; 12-21-2014, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Could anyone on here see Alexander's power getting respect at 154?

Comment

Naw........

Comment

That's what they all try to do when you got KO'ed in your previous fights. Your opponent will try to do the same thing. Bradley regrets why he didn't just fight the way he always fought in the Pac fight. His whole game plan was focused on KO'ing Pac. They may land punches twice as hard, but not enough to win fights.

Comment

Khan really is a boxingscene quote machine, he just keeps producing gold for them.

Anyhow, Mayweather is the harder puncher, or certainly the more accurate one, I'm not sure there's a huge amount in it mind.

Comment

No, he's not.

Comment

Its like Khan is competing with Victor Ortiz for dumbest quotes of the year

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Khan really does not get it..speed, power alone has nothing to do with beating Floyd...you have to be smart, and able to adjust on a dime and Khan is just not an intelligent fighter
                    Larry, I think this is the best post you've ever made.

To beat Floyd you have to be an intelligent fighter. Khan is one of the dumbest fighters I have seen at the elite level, as proved by this comment about Floyd's power in comparison to Devon's

Khan has fast hands, but a slow boxing brain, and slow defence.

Amir is going to get humiliated, and quite frankly, he deserves it.
                    Last edited by Porter's Dad; 12-21-2014, 05:19 PM.

Comment

I want Floyd to fight Khan and humiliate him.

Comment

Working...
                      X