Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Pacquiao be trusted? He claims "God" talked to him personally ffs!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killa_Kali View Post
    The Bible teaches us that Pacquiao is only doing God's work and God will never abandon Pacquiao. For we were His creation even as He then spoke to Noah in Genesis 8:21-27 after the flood.
    “21. The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: “Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never gonna give you up. 22. “Never gonna let you down.” 23.”Never gonna run around and desert you.” 24. “Never gonna make you cry.” 25. “Never gonna say goodbye.” 26. “Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.”

Comment

The Bible teaches us that Pacquiao is only doing God's work and God will never abandon Pacquiao. For we were His creation even as He then spoke to Noah in Genesis 8:21-27 after the flood.
      Oh my lord, you just quoted Pastor Baba

Comment

Quote:
        “21. The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: “Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never gonna give you up. 22. “Never gonna let you down.” 23.”Never gonna run around and desert you.” 24. “Never gonna make you cry.” 25. “Never gonna say goodbye.” 26. “Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.”

WOW! you were rickrolled! dang! first time i saw being rickrolled in text. how do you give green k? any one? gotta reward great imagination, tho i hope God will only punish you for desecrating those bible verses.

Comment

Pacquiao is lucky he's Roman Catholic, just like Hugo Chavez. Valero will prefer to punish the false champion Mayweather first, Pacquiao then must vacate his titles or face a great suffering by the hands of his rightful boxing heir. VIVA VENEZUELA, VIVA VALERO

Comment

pacman's ******ed religion can eat a ****, ****in ******s, talking to themselves and thinking its god

and **** punk ass mayweather, your fights are boring as ****

Comment

Originally posted by King411 View Post
              He can be trusted, he's a good christian. Without Manny Pacquiao boxing would be dead by now. Fraud Mayweather is just trying to find a way out, he's scared of Manny's power.
              Yeah, cause "good Christians" cheat on their wives...

****ing religious mombojumbo

Comment

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                Quote:

WOW! you were rickrolled! dang! first time i saw being rickrolled in text. how do you give green k? any one? gotta reward great imagination, tho i hope God will only punish you for desecrating those bible verses.

Poe's Law

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Judas View Post
                  Dude, that's a very disturbing image of brittany murphy. May she rest in peace.

If God spoke to Pacquiao, then I eat my shorts for breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by King411 View Post
                    He can be trusted, he's a good christian. Without Manny Pacquiao boxing would be dead by now. Fraud Mayweather is just trying to find a way out, he's scared of Manny's power.
                    good christians dont have affairs on their wife.

Comment

well...just like what others have said

if you talk to God... you're religious

if God talks to you... you're delusional

Comment

Working...
                      X