Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Pacquiao be trusted? He claims "God" talked to him personally ffs!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Pacquiao be trusted? He claims "God" talked to him personally ffs!!

How can we trust a demonic little creature like this? Anyone who is crazy enough to believe that "God" talked to him one on one and then be enough of a megalomaniac that he believes "God" chose him to give him all these "magic" powers is clearly not to be trusted.

Manny Pacquiao may very well be Satan himself. His level of evil is unlike anything ever seen in boxing before.

This man thinks he's on a holy mission to destroy other fighters by any means necessary.

If I were Oscar, Hatton and Cotto, I would sue Manny for attempted murder for using illegal enhancers to give him "god's strength"...

What a disgraceful human being. He should be banned for life.

Comment

He can be trusted, he's a good christian. Without Manny Pacquiao boxing would be dead by now. Fraud Mayweather is just trying to find a way out, he's scared of Manny's power.

Comment

Originally posted by Street Bully Jr View Post
        How can we trust a demonic little creature like this? Anyone who is crazy enough to believe that "God" talked to him one on one and then be enough of a megalomaniac that he believes "God" chose him to give him all these "magic" powers is clearly not to be trusted.

Manny Pacquiao may very well be Satan himself. His level of evil is unlike anything ever seen in boxing before.

This man thinks he's on a holy mission to destroy other fighters by any means necessary.

If I were Oscar, Hatton and Cotto, I would sue Manny for attempted murder for using illegal enhancers to give him "god's strength"...

What a disgraceful human being. He should be banned for life.

and you are????

Comment

God is nothing but a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
            and you are????
            Street bully jr. Son of BS Legend, Street Bully.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
              God is nothing but a myth.
              Well then Manny's talking to ghosts now.

And getting "special powers" from them.

Comment

Everyone has their delusions. At the end of the day..... Manny > Floyd. For giving the fans what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Street Bully Jr View Post
                  Street bully jr. Son of BS Legend, Street Bully.

oh.. and so what makes you then???

Comment

You're really are grasping for straws to try and insult Pacquiao. Really pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                    X