Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Pacquiao be trusted? He claims "God" talked to him personally ffs!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Street Bully Jr View Post
    How can we trust a demonic little creature like this? Anyone who is crazy enough to believe that "God" talked to him one on one and then be enough of a megalomaniac that he believes "God" chose him to give him all these "magic" powers is clearly not to be trusted.

Manny Pacquiao may very well be Satan himself. His level of evil is unlike anything ever seen in boxing before.

This man thinks he's on a holy mission to destroy other fighters by any means necessary.

If I were Oscar, Hatton and Cotto, I would sue Manny for attempted murder for using illegal enhancers to give him "god's strength"...

What a disgraceful human being. He should be banned for life.

You're crazy.

Comment

That is his belief and some. So far his been successful with it.

Comment

Christians believe that God is their source of strength and everything they have. and when they pray, they are talking to their God!

So what the hell are talking about? did he claim that he is a Prophet or something! LOL!

Comment

BTW .In one of PBF's interview he said "God doesn't want him to lose" what can you say about that ? Are they both Satanic now .LOL!

Comment

Yes. Bet on him. If his wife had been talking to him, bet on Floyd.

Comment

How can we trust a demonic little creature like this? Anyone who is crazy enough to believe that "God" talked to him one on one and then be enough of a megalomaniac that he believes "God" chose him to give him all these "magic" powers is clearly not to be trusted.

Manny Pacquiao may very well be Satan himself. His level of evil is unlike anything ever seen in boxing before.

This man thinks he's on a holy mission to destroy other fighters by any means necessary.

If I were Oscar, Hatton and Cotto, I would sue Manny for attempted murder for using illegal enhancers to give him "god's strength"...

What a disgraceful human being. He should be banned for life.

Haha, the way you described PAC, lmao

Comment

I call Poe's Law.

Comment

Like Mr. Bush talking to his god?

Comment

God came down to my bathroom last night while I was in the shower and told me that I'd have great powers as a BS poster.

I asked him why he would choose the bathroom and he said that he knows I do most of my great thinking in the shower.

I was like: "ok god, whatever you say...."

Comment

God came down to my bathroom last night while I was in the shower and told me that I'd have great powers as a BS poster.

I asked him why he would choose the bathroom and he said that he knows I do most of my great thinking in the shower.

I was like: "ok god, whatever you say...."

The Bible teaches us that Pacquiao is only doing God's work and God will never abandon Pacquiao. For we were His creation even as He then spoke to Noah in Genesis 8:21-27 after the flood.

“21. The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: “Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never gonna give you up. 22. “Never gonna let you down.” 23.”Never gonna run around and desert you.” 24. “Never gonna make you cry.” 25. “Never gonna say goodbye.” 26. “Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.”

Comment

Working...
                      X