Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Honest: Walters Beat The **** Out of Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lazaron72 View Post
    Rigondeaux exposed you and Walters killed you . You were the bully for a long time , size and height , but not in this one .

I give you credit since you fought this guys , unlike mares , santajoke , and Johnny , who are ducking rigondeaux .

I think you beat those cherrie pickers , and also lomachenco. I'll be rooting for you if they fight you .

Go and see rigondeaux, he can teach you some boxing ....

Hit and not be hit ; can not hit what you don't see .
    Lmao @ "Santajoke". I agree with almost everything you said except for Lomachenko, whom he won't be able to defeat. He'd get schooled in the same manner as what happened against Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      Donaire is a coward and doesn't have the heart of a champion. He's an embarrassment to the sport. I hope he retires. A sign of what was to come, was when he said he loved boxing BUT it wasn't his life. You see the result of boxing not being a fighter's "life".
      Another ****** with a keyboard who calls a dude who fights for a living a coward.

Comment

I still see many boxing fans giving Donaire a hardtime for fighting smaller opposition despite just beating Vetyeka and fighting a huge, strong super featherweight with dynamite in both hands in Walters. Not to mention a supremely talented Rigondeaux who maybe small but is a tremendous fighter.

Why are you guys reveling in his defeat and not slamming Walters who has only fought two good fighters both vastly smaller than him?

Comment

Donaire aint a duck. He's fought some of the best fighters and didn't have to. He challenged Walters not the other way around.

That being said, Walters got one for da mandem, nuh truu??? Bahahaha i LOVED seein a yardie up there on the big stage reppin wit his thick as$ accent! $hyt was real. Kept it mad classy too, real gracious like a true humble man of Jah is. Da yute deh is highly favoured.

Comment

Originally posted by lazaron72 View Post
            Rigondeaux exposed you and Walters killed you . You were the bully for a long time , size and height , but not in this one .

I give you credit since you fought this guys , unlike mares , santajoke , and Johnny , who are ducking rigondeaux .

I think you beat those cherrie pickers , and also lomachenco. I'll be rooting for you if they fight you .

Go and see rigondeaux, he can teach you some boxing ....

Hit and not be hit ; can not hit what you don't see .
            Lol. Gonzalez ain't ducking Rigo. Rigo is fighting at bantamweight while González is fighting at featherweight. Rigondeaux is the one refusing to move up in weight and fight the bigger men. So how can you say Gonzalez is ducking Rigondeaux. Noob.

Comment

I don't know why Donaire chose to fight Walters, it was just a dumb move. He didn't need to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
                I don't know why Donaire chose to fight Walters, it was just a dumb move. He didn't need to fight him.
                Because people will say he's ducking Walters. I mean when it comes to boxing, there is no winning from the fans. Can't please all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  this fight makes you appreciate what pacquiao did.

walters was big?
                  pacquiao beat the hell out of freaking antonio margarito, one of the biggest welterweights we've ever seen.
                  will only raise more PBF concerns, mainly the reason why the fight never happens..

beating the hell out of a fighter who's on your 8th weight class? must be A-Side Meth

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Donaire doesn't make excuses

Thats why that thread on here someone made about what excuse was Donaire gonna make was dumb as ****
                    well he did kinda act like Walters won because he was bigger....

Comment

Working...
                    X