No announcement yet.

Started using Hydroxycut Hardcore today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    What do use? It'll probably be cheaper but if you wanted; ChestEze.

30mg caffeine
    18.31mg ephedrine hydrochloride
    100mg anhydrous theophylline.

It costs about £1.50 from any chemist but most will restrict you to the amount you can buy.

If you wanted to throw in Aspirin to complete the ECA stack, again from a Chemist for literally pennies as are caffeine pills if you needed to up the dose. The main thing here is the ephedrine and because its pharma grade, you know its legit unlike a lot of fake eph on the internet.

All-in-all you can run your cutting stack for around £10-12/$16-18 if that whilst similar stacks will charge £30/$50 so you're just paying for the label.

I'll leave this here as somebody may find it useful even if you don't Though I must state; make sure you're not allergic to Aspirin or anything and look up what dose you need and don't go over it. If you have any heart conditions, don't bother.
    I'll have to compare I usually take primatene tablets or bronkaid from the which is slightly more expensive. I don't take very much and I don't even take it everyday, but I've dropped 35lbs and about 7%bf since November. I'd rather take ephedrine which has had multiple studies done on it than pills full of I who knows what for 10x the price.

Comment

2 ChestEze will give you 36mg of EPH and 60mg of caffeine. Don't go over that. Split in to two servings a day (So that is 1 ChestEze, twice a day)

You can bump the caffeine up to 200mg
      2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

36mg EPH
      200mg Caffeine

Split into two doses.

I'd leave the Aspirin but if you are set on it 50mg per day, split into two doses.

Don't take anywhere near before you go to bed.

Comment

that **** made my heart beat off the charts for hours. tachycardia is what the doctor called it.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
          This, atleast i know the old hydroxycut was just overpiced ephedrine, not sure about the new hydroxycut. Ephedrine is effective stuff, and very dangerous. Many athletes have died directly as a result from using.
          They took that out years ago to my knowledge, was a big deal.

But yeah, I would say dan_cov hit it on the head, I mean ECA is legit unless you take clen or something a little more serious.

Comment

Working...
          X