No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs Mormeck Possibly Heading To March 3 Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs Mormeck Possibly Heading To March 3 Date

As previously reported, heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko pulled out of his fight against France's Jean-Marc Mormeck. Wladimir had surgery to remove a kidney stone over the weekend and was still feeling ill. The fight had been scheduled for Saturday in Duesseldorf.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oh Yay! Fantastic.........

Comment

Why bother?

Comment

Why waste 2 trainingcamps for this?

Comment

Isn't March 3 the date of the proposed Vitali-Diva Haye fight?

Wladimir will likely end up fighting his IBF mandatory Tony Thompson next. I'm not complaining, because I never really liked the idea of Mormeck as an opponent. Thompson isn't a great choice either because Wlad already KOed him, but he's better than Mormeck.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Wladimir will likely end up fighting his IBF mandatory Tony Thompson next. I'm not complaining, because I never really liked the idea of Mormeck as an opponent. Thompson isn't a great choice either because Wlad already KOed him, but he's better than Mormeck.
            Thompson is really the mandatory? This division is pathetic, its like a roundabout of bums for the Klitschko's to smash through. Sam Peter must be coming around again soon for one of them!

Comment

I really hope this Mormeck fight doesn't go through. It's worthless.

Wlad is rapidly running out of opponents but I'm sure there are better fights out there than Mormeck and Tony Thompson who he's already pummeled.

I'd much rather him find some legit fighters to add to his list of title defences.

Comment

Zero point in this fight. ZERO.....

Not really Wlad's fault, dudes running out of challengers but SURELY there is better HW's he hasnt faced than Mormeck!??

Comment

Id rather see Thompson fight Wlad tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

the mormeck fight was just a nice payday...welcome back tunney

Comment

Working...
                    X