No announcement yet.

pro boxers that use(ed) creatine ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pro boxers that use(ed) creatine ?

Hello guyz , hope some of ya'll can help me...
    are there any pro boxers that use creatine ??
    i know that many of them lift weights, such as mosley,abraham,sturm,holyfield,mayweather,pavlik, and all the other boxers
    Hope some of ya'll can help me out here...
    I'm just intrested in which supplements/nutrition pro boxers such as mayweather,manny pacquiao,gamboa,abraham, and all other great fighters take

protein shakes might be on top of their list..
    but what about creatine and etc.?
    Last edited by KnockOutPuncher; 10-26-2010, 06:26 AM.

noone realy. i am looking at creatine but have never used it. i think it adds muscle mass, but at the end of the day it is useless mass which is bad in boxing. so from a weight gain prospective it is useless. you dont want big muscles you want strong muscles wich you do still get from weightlifting. however the thing that interests me about creatine is apparently it helps muscles performance, endurance and recovery. those things are important to every athlete. however i am finding it hard to find any sort of proof these claims are true and if the difference is worth bothering to take it.

so i would guess none did. but i am guessing.

Comment

I think some heavies would..........Sosnowski looked all pumped up like he could have been taking creatine......just the way his muscle bloated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
        I think some heavies would..........Sosnowski looked all pumped up like he could have been taking creatine......just the way his muscle bloated.
        To be honest I think Sosnowski looked to be using something a bit stronger than creatine.

Comment

Actually any number of boxers. Creating does not just help you build mass, it is a great recovery tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            To be honest I think Sosnowski looked to be using something a bit stronger than creatine.
            trenbolone most likly. very popular and cheap in eastern europe

Comment

Mate, I remember Manny Stewart openly talking about Mosley using creatine during a HBO broadcast, I remember this because he went onto say Shane overloaded on it and got a bad tummy.

I take it and box also.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                Actually any number of boxers. Creating does not just help you build mass, it is a great recovery tool.

This. #1 myth about creatine.

Comment

I also don't know for sure...but i'm certain most boxers are using Glutamine, BCAA's, and beta alanine.

Comment

If you want your muscles and body to get stronger you need amino acids.

Comment

Working...
                    X