Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. on Rubio: If I Have To Die in The Ring, I'll Die!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. on Rubio: If I Have To Die in The Ring, I'll Die!

Everything is bigger in Texas. It’s not just a phrase, but truly a way of life for those who reside in the Lone Star state.

[Click Here To Read More]

Chavez Jr. should be stripped.... but I know the WBC won't.

Comment

What a warrior this guy is.

Comment

I don't want to hear anything from Chavez jr other than "Yes I'll fight Martinez set the date"

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I don't want to hear anything from Chavez jr other than "Yes I'll fight Martinez set the date"
          and i don't want to hear anything from martinez other than "Yes, I'll fight Pirog, set the date"

Comment

I think they mistranslated. I'm sure Chavez said: "If I have to die to avoid Martinez, I'll die!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
              and i don't want to hear anything from martinez other than "Yes, I'll fight Pirog, set the date"
              aslong as Pirog doesn't force Martinez to fight in Moscow.... i'd love to see that fight

Comment

chavez jr is the new arturo gatti

Comment

Did they just say the end belt may or may not be on the line? Wtf, you just can't win with Jr and the wbc scum. If its not on the line does that mean there is no confidence in Jr?

Comment

Can't wait for Rubio to spank this kid around.

Comment

Working...
                    X