Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. on Rubio: If I Have To Die in The Ring, I'll Die!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah he'll die in the ring but he's too afraid to face Sergio Martinez, hahahaha what a joke.

Chavez is a coward and wouldn't be anything without his fathers name.

Rubio beat an overhyped bum but it doesn't make him a world beater. Rubio QUIT on his stool against Pavlik, but people seem to forget that.

Mexican boxing used to mean something and it still does with guys like Marquez and Morales.

Marquez is calling out Bradley and yet Chavez ****s himself everytime he hears Sergio Martinez' name.

Morales wanted Maidana but Canelo seems to be happy clearing out the nursing homes.

this new generation of Mexican boxers is a joke and shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath with any REAL Mexican boxer

Comment

Lmaooooooo wat a bum fight the names that want to fight you I kno rubio is getting paid to lose

Comment

stop wit all the mexican macho talk homie, "ill die in the ring" you wont even get in the ring with the true middleweight champ, somebody that your way bigger than. your ****ing on that last name you got

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
          and i don't want to hear anything from martinez other than "Yes, I'll fight Pirog, set the date"
          But isn't Martinez really a Super Middleweight ?

Wouldn't he be picking on a midget ?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            Looking at Rubio's resume, the only 2 notworthy names I see are Pavlik and Ouma in which he lost to both! Why does anyone feel he has a shot against JCC Jr?

The only thing I see that he has over JCC Jr is ring experience.
            I agree man. This is pretty much a pickem fight, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jnr stops him late.

Comment

Chavez strikes down the warrior gauntlet!!! LOL

Comment

Chavez jr will knockout Rubio.

Comment

When the push comes to shove Chavez jr will be fleeing the ring screaming "papehhh!!" while thousands watch live and on TV.

Comment

why do these stupid asses make that statement? be careful for what you ask for chavez jr.

Comment

Alright, rich boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X