Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which all time great should not be there?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    Ironic: People around here used to laugh and say I was crazy when I said Gatti would get into the HOF :hahahaha9: Nobody believed me when I said the HOF had nothing to do with greatness and everything to do with popularity and name recognition :chuckle9:

Poet
    Once he suffered a tragic death I knew that it was a sure thing. I'm a little surprised that Vernon Forrest and Diego Corrales haven't ridden in on the same wave. They don't deserve it either, but both were better than Gatti.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
      Once he suffered a tragic death I knew that it was a sure thing. I'm a little surprised that Vernon Forrest and Diego Corrales haven't ridden in on the same wave. They don't deserve it either, but both were better than Gatti.
      Corrales did enough to get in legitimately, I think. Vernon should get in since he was also a good guy out the ring, but his resume lacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso
        ..........ridden in on the same wave"? You mean death? You little ****! Go find a gym and get in there and take a few in your guttless gut, little punk ass talking about the deaths of real men who aren't next to you as you talk that way! You lil ****! Theres some people here who have never been taught respect and simply talk out of their azz!
        What expertize do you have to say who "deserves" it or not? Ray
        I've seen most of these boxer's fights. That qualifies me as much as you. If you don't think a tragic early death promotes sympathy for the victim then you are even more stupid than I thought. There is nothing disrespectful about that.
        Last edited by JAB5239; 02-13-2013, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          Didn't Gatti, Forrest and Arguello all die within the same week also?

Comment

Arturo Gatti, was in my opinion a great "fighter"

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Didn't Gatti, Forrest and Arguello all die within the same week also?
              same year. i don't believe it was the same week.

Ingo probably shouldn't be in.

Comment

Okay. Ever see that story on all 3 guys on HBO Real Sports? If not, it's worth a look. I think I have it on DVD somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  Ironic: People around here used to laugh and say I was crazy when I said Gatti would get into the HOF :hahahaha9: Nobody believed me when I said the HOF had nothing to do with greatness and everything to do with popularity and name recognition :chuckle9:

Poet
                  If that is the case than why are Eubank and Naz not in there? Naz was more famous internationally than Gatti. Eubank was one of Britain's biggest ever fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
                    If that is the case than why are Eubank and Naz not in there? Naz was more famous internationally than Gatti. Eubank was one of Britain's biggest ever fighters.
                    Who gives a rip if someone is popular in Europe? That and $4 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
                      They will both get in.

Comment

Working...
                      X