No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma Gets in Last Minute Work For Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma Gets in Last Minute Work For Garcia

Former two-division world champion Juan Manuel Lopez of Caguas, Puerto Rico is getting in some last minute work for his scheduled fight with undefeated WBO Featherweight Champion Mikey Garcia of Oxnard, Ca. The fight takes place on Saturday night at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. The fight will be televised live on HBO Boxing After DarkŪ and promoted by Top RankŪ, in association with PR Best Boxing, Foreman Boys Promotions and Tecate. Photos by Joel Colon. [Click Here To Read More]

Juanma needs to make it a brawl and take Garcia into the trenches.

Comment

Originally posted by ShovelThumb View Post
      Juanma needs to make it a brawl and take Garcia into the trenches.
      if only juanma had a chin he had a great chance because I also think from what I saw from mikey he wasn't reacting well when salido started coming on landing several punches,and salido isn't a hard puncher like juanma is,if juanma can pressure him a lot and of course land a lot,he has a chance,but like I said his chin is the big thing here

Comment

Juanma has a chin and Garcia doesn't have the power salido has different style Juanma destroys boxers Lopez will be fine in this fight nothing he hasn't seen

Comment

I know the guy is working hard and deserves to let off some steam, but can he keep the twerking to himself??

Last edited by toshmurph; 06-12-2013, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            Juanma has a chin and Garcia doesn't have the power salido has different style Juanma destroys boxers Lopez will be fine in this fight nothing he hasn't seen
            Garcia is a considerably better puncher than Salido.

Comment

Juanma has huge hands/fists for a guy of his size.

Should be great whilst it lasts somebody is getting knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                Garcia is a considerably better puncher than Salido.
                I'm not so sure.

Comment

This is a tricky fight. Mikey is a boring boxer type, but with good power. Juanma can't get too wreckless in there or he might get clipped out. But Juanma has exceptional power, the kind of which Mikey has not yet felt. If Juanma, with his southpaw style, can set up some good angles & counters, I think he can hurt and stop Mikey.

Comment

Lopez wins by tko.

Comment

Working...
                    X