Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez "I gotta win 10 rounds to get a decision"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lopez is easily in a win-win situation. If he loses, he was a JWW fighting a Top full fledge SWW, he can easily go back down to 140 or 147 for solid fights, plus he got a great payday fighting Alvarez. If he wins, his stock sky rockets.

Comment

Comment

I think he's need to come in with the same mentality as the Lopez fight. He was fighting with nothing to lose and just letting them hands go.

Could that get him killed against Canelo? Yes. Yes it could. In fact it would be extremely likely. But if he fights as if he has something to lose -- he'll have zero chance as soon as they ring the opening bell.

Just come to win from the opening round. If you get KO'd, so be it. Nobody is giving him a chance anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Lopez is easily in a win-win situation. If he loses, he was a JWW fighting a Top full fledge SWW, he can easily go back down to 140 or 147 for solid fights, plus he got a great payday fighting Alvarez. If he wins, his stock sky rockets.
          Spot on brah.

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs
            What a positive thinker. He actually needs a KO. LOL.
            Yea winning 12 won't even win him the fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners
              The only question that matters is will Lopez have enough power to keep Alvarez off him??? No, he doesn't, because he's really a JWW.

Alvarez should have fought Bundrage or Rosado at least.

If Lopez wins this fight, I will eat my words, and it'll be two of the biggest upsets in recent memory for boxing, hands down. And he'd easily be the Fighter of the Year.
              Well to be fair, a LW buzzed Canelo lol.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If ever there was 1 miracle in boxing, I wish it were in this fight. War Josesito!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                  It would be interesting to see what happens if Josesito actually pulled it off. Twice in one year being a huge underdog and winning? I think GBP mainly Oscar, would have a meltdown/nervous breakdown if he beat Canelo.
                  he'd be FOTY for sure....I would love to see Hoya fall apart

Comment

He's got to win 13 rounds to maybe get a draw.

But, I'd have said the same thing about Pacquaio-Bradley so who knows.

We're at a stage where you simply just never know with scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      He's got to win 13 rounds to maybe get a draw.

But, I'd have said the same thing about Pacquaio-Bradley so who knows.

We're at a stage where you simply just never know with scoring.
                      yupp...great example...i mean EVERYBODY said that no matter what happens Pac will win except Bradley KOs him...but in that case i call it karma...

Comment

Working...
                      X