No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Fury Focusing on Pulev Clash, Not David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Fury Focusing on Pulev Clash, Not David Haye

It seems promoter Mick Hennessy has wrapped a protective arm around the shoulder of heavyweight breadwinner Tyson Fury, as talk of a fight between his man and David Haye picks up pace.

The architect behind Fury's unbeaten 21-fight record, Hennessy now admits that landing a world title shot via the mandatory route is preferable to engaging in a domestic blockbuster.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So Tyson Fury spends the last 12 months calling out Haye, now that Adam Booth has come out willing to pursue the fight he's focused on Pulev!

What happens when Pulev accepts?... The highly anticipated rematch with Vinny Madalone??

Comment

Surprised they wouldnt take the WBC route but i'm cool with this fight. Pulev had a good year beating dimitrenko & ustinov but neither of those guys are anything more then fringe contenders. Fury is better then both of them but he will need to box smart to beat pulev. Box from the outside & use the jab. Pulev looks the real deal & hes fought tall guys already. Fury isnt a slow lumbering punching bag & you know he wont be clowning around fighting pulev. This is a good matchup but can fury get up if pulev floors him?

Comment

Bad choice... Pulev will knock this guy out and then the more lucrative Haye fight won't have any weight anymore.

Comment

I don't see this happening. Fury talks a good one but when it comes down to it he always avoids those that are a threat.

''Oh he beat the mighty 40yr old cruiserweight & the ever so boring, 1 punch per round Johnson and domestic level Chisora''

All this guy does is talk smack and fight little guys/bums.

The overgrown oaf isn't going to take on Pulev or Haye as it'll derail any chance of him getting a title shot.

Comment

Err doesn't matter if he fights Haye or Pulev, he will get stopped.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Good news I hope mick Hennessy is a man of his word. Tyson v haye would be a good fight with both guys making lots of cash but if tyson is to side step pulev the cunningham fight was for nothing.i thought the only reason for tyson taking the cunningham fight was that the winner then got the opportunity to fight pulev for the chance to become mandatory challenger? I was't overly impressed with tyson s fight against cunningham but when you check out pulev s record he has't fought any body half as good as steve cunningham but seems to be getting some major praise?. If the pulev v fury fight happens I think it is a 50 50 fight but that is if tyson learns to hold his guard up again maybe some one should remind him... Maybe pulev.

Comment

Respect for fury he has heart but he called Haye out and said he would retire him.

He should not back down when Haye accepts.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                  Respect for fury he has heart but he called Haye out and said he would retire him.

He should not back down when Haye accepts.
                  Fury agreed to participate in the four-fighter IBF eliminator.

The honorable thing to do is to fight Pulev in the IBF final, he can always fight Haye later.

Comment

This is just too early for him... He should fight Arreola. It would be a marketable fight and he had better chances. He can get Wladimir later, without fighting Pulev or Haye anyway. Wladimir has no opponents.

Comment

Working...
                    X