No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Early Fight Results From Germany: Herelius DQ'D

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Early Fight Results From Germany: Herelius DQ'D

Former WBA interim champion Steve Herelius (21-5-1, 12 KOs) looked to finish his downward spiral and was doing exactly that against Swiss-based Albanian Nuri Seferi for the first five rounds, but his gentle plans were ruined by both Seferi's dirty tricks and his own emotional erupture, which led to his own disqualification midst into the seventh round of the contest, which BoxingScene had 67-66 in the Frenchman's favour at the time of stoppage.

[Click Here To Read More]

For a moment I thought Robert Helenius was fighting.

Comment

I will say it now, Kevin Johnson got robbed!!!! But a lame ass boring fight!!!! Johnson should went for the KO, should be a bit mor agressive. You cant win that way on foreign soil!!! But still i hat Johnson ahead!!

Comment

Hammer barely landed a single shot ffs but I guess Kingpin or should I say Safety Pin only has himself to blame.

Comment

Kevin johnson is so frustrating. Good jab, good chin, big, nice skillset, long reach but no power or motor. He's on idle too often. He is better then what he showed here. Time to retire if he isn't going to put an effort in. This guy dismantled leapai at will & then you see lacklustre performances like today & against fury & vitali. Waste of a good skillset...

Comment

Wow, ANYBODY at all can be a sportswriter in the age of the internet. Makes me want to put up my own website. Damn.

Comment

Safety Pin... Love it!!

Comment

WBO no 7? Haha, got to love the WBO euro title.
                Hammer is utter ****, Johnson may as well retire

Comment

I don't think much of Johnson but if he was robbed it says alot about C. Hammer!

Comment

Damn sucks to hear Kevin Johnson was robbed, time to hang it up.

Comment

Working...
                    X