Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bob Arum the true reason why Floyd and Pacman haven't fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Bob Arum the true reason why Floyd and Pacman haven't fought?

[IMG]http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z388/1dcsailor/Smiles/*****hmm.png[/IMG] I've always felt that both Floyd and Manny aren't afraid of each other and that Arum is the real reason why they haven't fought yet. I feel that Arum wants to milk Pacquaio for all that he can before cashing out in a Mayweather fight. What do yall think? This isn't a thread to bash Manny or Floyd so lets try to keep the bs to a minimum.

There you have it!

Comment

yep....................

Comment

Absolutely

Comment

Lol @ the daffy and Elmer vid.

Comment

doesn't really matter what you and i in this forum think. world sees floyd as the one holding up this fight.

ask wilbon.

Comment

I blame Floyd for the fight not happening.

And everybody knows the reason why...

of course except for the ****-riders.

Comment

There must be some really ******ed people in here LOL. Why would Floyd care about Arum if he's going to make some $$$. Floyd could give a **** who is behind it, all he need to know is how much he will get pay. I can hate you as much as I want too but if I stand to make a certain $$$ from fighting one of your fighter, M****er just set the fight up. The truth is that Floyd don't want none of PAC and the world knows it. You don't just have people left and right calling Floyd a coward.

Comment

floyd wants no business with arum. he hasn't fought an arum promoted fighter since he left him. not really seeing a pac fight to materialize next year.
                  i think khan's next for floyd.

Comment

Floyd is the one who asked for unprecedented drug testing.

Floyd is the one who wants $100 million

Floyd is the one who wants Pacquiao to only train in America and have a spy in his camp

Comment

Working...
                    X