No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Hopes Price is The First Step To Bigger Things

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Hopes Price is The First Step To Bigger Things

The lone medalist from the 2008 U.S. Olympic boxing squad is set for his next ring appearance to take place during the heart of the 2012 Summer Games. While the next crop of amateur stars ply their trade in London, unbeaten heavyweight Deontay Wilder embraces his toughest test to date as he faces Kelvin Price on August 4 at the Mobile (AL) Civic Center.

[Click Here To Read More]

Saw the title and thought it was Wilder - D. Price.

Let down.

Comment

I thought it was David too.

Wilder's progression is horrible.

Comment

David Price?

No?

**** back off then wilder

Comment

I think that is exactly what the title of the article was suppose to make you think. You journalists are a clever bunch....

Comment

all the other guys who came in around the same time have already fought better guys in less fights. david price, tor hamer, tyson fury have all fought better competition & achieve something. wilder has 23 fights & his signature win is over owen beck. that's all that needs to be said.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaha

This is almost as funny as Anthony Mundine thinking Branco McKart gets him a shot at Floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                Saw the title and thought it was Wilder - D. Price.

Let down.
                I'm glad I wasn't the only one suckered in thinking it was David Price
                Now I realise I couldn't care less about this fight.
                When are some of these prospects gonna fight someone we care about?

He's 23-0 (23 bums - 0 real opponents)

Comment

His surname is Price, he is over 6'7 tall and has a record of 13 wins, no losses. Could've been fooled.

It's still a massive step-up for Wilder which puts to perspective what type of opposition he has been facing. Kelvin did win a split decision over the Prizefighter champion Tor Hamer after all.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                    His surname is Price, he is over 6'7 tall and has a record of 13 wins, no losses. Could've been fooled.

It's still a massive step-up for Wilder which puts to perspective what type of opposition he has been facing. Kelvin did win a split decision over the Prizefighter champion Tor Hamer after all.

He didn't deserve the decision though I don't believe but I guess it is a slight improvement from the level of opposition he has been facing.

Comment

Working...
                    X