Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > ShoulderRoll
Conversation Between ShoulderRoll and turnedup
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. ShoulderRoll
    08-05-2014 04:58 AM
    ShoulderRoll

Don't worry so much about what fighters other people like. It's not your business.

But for the record I'm nationalistic not racist. I don't think you're smart enough to know what that is though, or to tell the difference between the two.
  2. turnedup
    08-05-2014 01:57 AM
    turnedup
    Racist bum!!
  3. turnedup
    03-15-2013 05:40 AM
    turnedup
    Are you serious kid...I even called him the superior boxer but I have an agenda against Marquez? Seriously..i'm beyond speechless right now son. How do I praise a man and my only tarnish on him was his association with a PED user..didn't even say he was on them said his association. Just like I would critique anyone working with Conte..but I have an agenda. What agenda would that be? That I didn't take the time out to critique Pacquaio on an article about another boxer? I even went as far as to say a 5th fight makes zero sense but somehow I have an agenda. Do me a favor fam..just ignore anything I post because it seems like your personal issue with me is clouding your perception something awful these days. Just because you and I don't see eye to eye on Floyd you take that as a sign i'm a pacquiao fan when i'm actually not but it's cool. Peace on to you.
  4. turnedup
    03-14-2013 03:30 PM
    turnedup
    Seriously bro get a grip, couldn't just disagree with me in thread or for that matter respect my right to an opinion. Fall back cuz as you've noticed i've not given you red K despite finding difference with your opinions why? Because I respect your right to an opinion, something I recommend you start doing as well.
  5. turnedup
    01-10-2013 03:08 AM
    turnedup
    What's the point in taking a test when you dictate the terms and the outcome. If I say test me for HGH but not for ampetamines..is that a legit test? Nope it's not and that's the point you are missing regarding usada. Think on that a hot minute..this is why I have such an issue with GBP and their 3 public coverups in less than 2 years. The way they did Winky Wright dirty is somethign I cannot overlook, ever..regardless of who is in their roster. A guy not taking a test just doesn't give a flying leap, but a guy taking a test where his promoter dictates what gets tested is the same exact thing as not taking a test. You think that persons promoters is going to say test for everything when they have the ability to say don't test for this or that? Anytime a promoter negotiates terms for testing, something is definitely up. We cannot have a clean sport even with the best of testing becasue these guys (heredia/conte) have made millions beating those tests for years, why even bother testing?
  6. turnedup
    01-10-2013 01:24 AM
    turnedup
    Again didn't I specify both conte and heredia in my post? Ironically it seems the only thing that jumped out at you in that entire post was the name "marqez" and not even the fact I stated "I'm not accusing him of anything". in regards to Floyd i'm not talking about Xylocaine because he'd only use that during camp and on fight night..i'm talking about in between fights..for healing purposes. In regards to donaire..aI don't care for him.I criticize everyone bro...you really need to stop associating me as a fan boy..I use Jack Johnson as my avatar for a reason..i'm a longgggg time fan and historian of the sport..these dudes today play the p.r. game..boxing is rigged and dirty as hell and I suspect those asking for testing via usada more than those who don't take them..GBP is faking the funk with testing...if boxers really wanted a clean sport you'd see them asking the commissions to ban both conte and heredia but they aren't and that speaks volumes to me.
  7. turnedup
    01-09-2013 10:42 PM
    turnedup
    don't care much for donaire, he's doing year round testing. And yes i'm critical as hell of usada because it's already been proven they negotiate as to what gets tested..that's like a parole officer testing you for alcohol and saying you are clean although he didn't test you for any actual narcotic. I've told you as well if you need proof of why i'm critical go read winky wrights situation with USADA and how I know for a fact Peter Quillin is a doper after reading winky's interview. USADA gets told what to test for meaning GBP and the fighters know what they aren't being tested for and therefore can use what's not being tested for..that to me is a crock of ****..and considering fighters who test under usada as clean is like calling a recently released criminal a good contributor to society and an honorable citizen. I think everyone in the sport has cheated at one point or another including floyd (brittle hands), pacquaio (blood thinners for more stamina)
  8. turnedup
    01-09-2013 04:22 PM
    turnedup
    Then i take it you haven't been reading many of my posts because I was ubber critical of arum and pacquaio for quite some time as i'm critical of gbp and floyd. You on the other hand seem to misinterpret my points. I clearly removed marquez from my criticism of heredia, my point was do you let a pedo work with kids, a drug dealer work at a rehab? I'm critical that guys like that are allowed to work in boxing..nothing in relation to manny, marquez, floyd or any other boxer. I've seen you complain about cheaters on here and yet you give me negative points for critical of conte and hereida when in fact you should be in full agreement with my statements.
  9. turnedup
    01-08-2013 09:52 AM
    turnedup
    clearly you didn't read "I am not accussing marquez of doing anything wrong!!!" get your head on straight and please read thoroughly...I'm criticizing hereida and conte..which you should be doing to....not any boxer. You just love giving negative Karma when you shouldn't. Seriously man get a damned grip and "READ" the entire freaking post.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.