Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Moving Forward With Plan To Win WBA 'Regular' Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Moving Forward With Plan To Win WBA 'Regular' Belt

It's clear what direction that the handlers of heavyweight contender Jarrell 'Big Baby' Miller want to go in the aftermath of his second round destruction of two division champion Tomasz Adamek on October 6th. Rated number two in the WBA rankings, they would like to fight for a version of their heavyweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy Oquendo will get beat up worse than Adamek.

Comment

Miller's not a bad guy to have as WBA reg. Ortiz or Pulev would be good in that position as well.

I'm hoping Fres wins though....do it old man.

Comment

I wonder whatever happened to Manuel Charr?

Comment

First the ghost of Adamek, then the ghost of Oquendo.

Watch out Butterbean, Miller might come for you next.

Comment

WBA would have to make a decision fast for it to happen Nov 17th

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
              First the ghost of Adamek, then the ghost of Oquendo.

Watch out Butterbean, Miller might come for you next.
              what about Shannon the Cannon? LET'S GO CHAMP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                WBA would have to make a decision fast for it to happen Nov 17th
                It makes sense now. See yesterday Shields was still gunna be on the card, wondered how that was gunna happen. But they have the same promoter right?

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  It makes sense now. See yesterday Shields was still gunna be on the card, wondered how that was gunna happen. But they have the same promoter right?
                  I don't know. I do know that Nov 17th has Arias vs Rosado and Bam Bam vs Canelo's bro. Originally it was going to be a pointless Martinez vs Jr rematch. Kind of a trainwreck that just gets worse.

Comment

Miller gonna fight these golden oldies until he lucks out and gets KO'd by AJ.

Comment

Working...
                    X