Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez Gives The Latest on Adonis Stevenson Situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez Gives The Latest on Adonis Stevenson Situation

If championship belts were handed out based on patience, Eleider ‘Storm’ Alvarez would already be the light heavyweight world champion. The Colombian, based in Canada, has been the number one contender for the World Boxing Council [WBC] belt for around two years but has found nailing down a fight with the champion Adonis Stevenson very challenging.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This would be a good fight if it happens Stephenson always seems to be finding ways to elude him but so many other things are going on now in this sport it's really something down to mediocrity just read some of the Articles of just look at the headings in this rag as far as what's going on it's what if what if motormouth De La Hoya and who cares...

Comment

Stevenson one of the most ducking champ I have ever seen talented jab left hand repeat a disgrace to the sport

Comment

anyone feelins sorry for alvarez here should know that he's turned down 2 different offers and he's willing to step aside at any given time

125k is all he's going to get fight stevenson...he was paid 500k to fight bute....

so yea...it's a business...and it's a business that he has not business getting sympathy in...other guys fought for their title for less...and he doesnt seem to want to or badou jack would have never even got close to gettinthe fight

Comment

What about ducking unification with Kovalev for years

Comment

So what’s the latest? That was 2 minutes of my life I will never get back.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
              What about ducking unification with Kovalev for years
              lol these guys just dont get over the fact that kovalev was the ducker

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                lol these guys just dont get over the fact that kovalev was the ducker
                Sorry dumb ass it is well known Stevenson ducked Kovalev when he ran to Showtime to avoid the fight. The fact that you still defend the clown is laughable. Guess you the type that would defend his choice to make Fonfara 3 if he chose to do so lol

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  Sorry dumb ass it is well known Stevenson ducked Kovalev when he ran to Showtime to avoid the fight. The fact that you still defend the clown is laughable. Guess you the type that would defend his choice to make Fonfara 3 if he chose to do so lol
                  the purse bid kovalev asked for, got, and then ducked was way more of a blatant duck...and it was for all the belts in the division..

stevenson going to showtime had nothing to do with kovalev it had to do with stevnson fighting a higher ranked guy for more money and for more belts.

fonfara 2 was off of a one year layoff...fonfara was much bigger than stevenosn and the only guy to ever give stevenson at test at 175

meanwhile kov is fightin a guy who got ko'd by barrera FOR A TITLE...i dont see you whining there..

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    and the word "defend" is horribly used here..i tell the truth about all fighters...u get emotional and launch insults...menaing u dont have much else to bring to the table.

Comment

Working...
                    X