Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: My Son 'Did Not Train' for the McGregor Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: My Son 'Did Not Train' for the McGregor Fight

According to his father/trainer, Floyd Mayweather Jr. undersold how little he trained for his technical knockout victory over Conor McGregor. Floyd Mayweather Sr. told Phillyvoice.com that his son "hardly trained" for his 10th-round stoppage of McGregor on August 26 in Las Vegas. The younger Mayweather acknowledged during the post-fight press conference that his notoriously brittle hands prevented him from sparring for at least a month before their scheduled 12-round, 154-pound bout at T-Mobile Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He didn't... He was licking tramps azzes!

Comment

We're still talking about this clown show?

Comment

Sr. Said this multiple times in the lead up to the fight. Even if he did train a 40 year old coming off 2 yr retirement to beat a light heavyweight is still impressive.

Comment

Nobody believes this.

Comment

Impressive. Floyd looked fresh in the 10th despite barely doing any cardio while Conor was huffing and puffing despite training like a beast. Floyd is a genetic freak. Barely trained and still made that $250-300 million.

Comment

Doesn't matter now, we all saw a diminished Floyd and we all saw that even diminished he could still demolish McGregor. Fans got what they wanted.

Comment

I believe he's talking about actual boxing training not conditioning. Mayweather put work into getting in shape.

Comment

LOL why the floyd fans always do this?? now sr??? why do you guys always have to justify floyd's poor performance? he won the fight! PERIOD!!! didnt look good but he won.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Sr. Said this multiple times in the lead up to the fight. Even if he did train a 40 year old coming off 2 yr retirement to beat a light heavyweight is still impressive.
                    but i thought the sparring partners said floyd putting in work and has been dropping/stopping them?

Comment

Working...
                    X