Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach is Confident That Miguel Cotto Will Knock Kamegai Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach is Confident That Miguel Cotto Will Knock Kamegai Out

On August 26th, former four division champion Miguel Cotto will be facing Yoshihiro Kamegai at the StubHub Center in Carson, California. Cotto (40-5, 33 KO's) says this will be his last year in the sport of boxing and in the Japanese boxer he's facing a durable and rugged opponent. The contest is Cotto's first since suffering a twelve round decision loss to Saul "Canelo" Alvarez in November 2015.
    [Click Here To Read More]

who? knock kamagai out? Kamagai is tough and I dont think he been stopped before. So this prospect better come with his A game.

Comment

Yes'sir I agree Freddie. I think Cotto will be the first guy to hand Kamegai a knockout loss.

I say by the 8th round or so.

Looking forward to watching this fight. It will be action packed while it lasts.

Comment

I got nothing against Cotto but I hope Kamegai wins because I know he doesn't give a **** and will fight the other champs.... I just don't see Cotto fighting Lara, Charlo or Hurd.... Maybe if Trout beats Hurd to avenge that loss but other then that nope...

Comment

Cotto is looking for the best available money fight next. He only has one fight left so he is going to look for the best available option that can pay the best. Which definitely makes sense.

I'd like to see a Cotto-Matthysse fight next. To me that fight makes sense for both guys in their stages of their careers right now. Both are with Golden Boy so it's easy to make. I'm sure a catch weight can be worked out as well.

But that's what I'd like to see December 2nd at Madison Square Garden, NY

Cotto vs. Matthysse

Comment

Roach is full of it with that stuff. Before Manny's past umpteen fights he's been like, "Manny's gonna kick his ass. Manny's gonna knock him out." Then Manny either wins a decision or loses.

Comment

roach always says that

u can always count on him, bob arum, dlh and teddy atlas to say really dumb ****

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
                roach always says that

u can always count on him, bob arum, dlh and teddy atlas to say really dumb ****
                What about you? We can always count on you to say stupid things too.
                You can't even spell so that shows your not very bright...

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                  Cotto is looking for the best available money fight next. He only has one fight left so he is going to look for the best available option that can pay the best. Which definitely makes sense.

I'd like to see a Cotto-Matthysse fight next. To me that fight makes sense for both guys in their stages of their careers right now. Both are with Golden Boy so it's easy to make. I'm sure a catch weight can be worked out as well.

But that's what I'd like to see December 2nd at Madison Square Garden, NY

Cotto vs. Matthysse
                  I agree. Cotto-Mathysse is a perfect fight

Comment

Roach is crazier than Kamegai himself for thinking it'll be easy KO!

Kamegai don't give a ****!!!
                    That man just keeps going and going and going even when he's getting his a$$ kicked!

Comment

Working...
                    X