Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Donaire Praise Ringstar, Target Mares, Santa Cruz, Frampton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Donaire Praise Ringstar, Target Mares, Santa Cruz, Frampton

On Tuesday, the news broke that former four-division champion Nonito Donaire (37-4) signed a promotional agreement with Richard Schaefer's Ringstar Sports. Donaire amicably broke ties with his long time promoter Top Rank Inc. after his November decision loss to Jessie Magdaleno. The Donaire's went to work immediately after Nonito's release to begin the next phase of his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Finally. When Rigo gets a shot at these names the Loma heat will be inevitable. We're coming for you ninja turtle boy!!

Comment

Rachel you better stop calling al by his last name like you know him or something lol....

Comment

sorry i like Nonito but I dont see that he works hard when he has the body of a boy and continues to give lackluster, lazy performances just like his big bro Pacquiao

let these other younger cats shine. You are a gatekeeper at this point.

Comment

Nonito is the new Robert Guerrero of the featherweghts the will use him as a stepping stone also

Comment

Donaire should seriously consider retirement now because he's washed up. Perhaps he's calling out the bigger names of the 126 lbs division in order to do just that by wanting to cash out.

Comment

Originally posted by mmakilla View Post
              Rachel you better stop calling al by his last name like you know him or something lol....
              Actually calling someone you don't know by their surname is considered formal and calling them by their FIRST name is informal. Thing or two I learned from the AIR Force. 😎 Haven't you heard someone say "Oh we on a first name basis now?" Meaning you think you are close enough to call me by my first name which is informal especially if You were not given the privilege to do so. 🍻

Comment

I can't see him beating any top guys. he's going to get fed to the wolves. He's a gatekeeper/stepping stone now. Definitely guerrero status to add a name guy to your resume.

Comment

Originally posted by mmakilla View Post
                  Where was Al in that article? Al who?

Comment

I was going to **** on Donaire but everybody beat me to it...

Comment

Working...
                    X