Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko's Manager Dares Rigondeaux: Come Up To 130!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko's Manager Dares Rigondeaux: Come Up To 130!

Suddenly there is a lot of chatter of a fight between WBO super featherweight champion Vasyl Lomachenko (8-1, 6 KOs) and WBA super bantamweight titlist, Guillermo Rigondeaux (18-0, 12 KOs), with Lomachenko needing an opponent for the late summer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That Kovalev loss has him salty. I would love to see 4 olymoic gold medals going at it in the ring, but I doubt Klimas does any more business with Roc Nation Sports.

Comment

I remember the talk of a fight at 126 and a proposed catchweight of 124. If the fight didn't happen then, it ain't happening now. I've been saying this for a while. Lomo isn't dropping back down just to meet Rigo, and Guillermo is too small to fight at 130, especially against a P4P fighter. It's really too bad these guys will never fight, but the weight disparities and the timing have always been a little off. What are you gonna do?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        I remember the talk of a fight at 126 and a proposed catchweight of 124. If the fight didn't happen then, it ain't happening now. I've been saying this for a while. Lomo isn't dropping back down just to meet Rigo, and Guillermo is too small to fight at 130, especially against a P4P fighter. It's really too bad these guys will never fight, but the weight disparities and the timing have always been a little off. What are you gonna do?
        Well Klimas is worried now because a different angle in negotiations has arose. Rigo has said 126 so there is no catchweight. In fact, in theory, wouldn't Loma troll then about a catch between 126-130? Klimas is shook.

Comment

Kkkovalev ko has lomas manager still salty lmfao! Lomachenko can move down to 126 if he is a man! Fight rigo you clowns! Stop fighting pizza makers like sosa...

Comment

Originally posted by boxaztinca View Post
            that kovalev loss has him salty. I would love to see 4 olymoic gold medals going at it in the ring, but i doubt klimas does any more business with roc nation sports.
            what does roc nation have to do with loma not having balls to fight rigo! If loma is soooo good he doesnt need to worry about judges! Hell even mayweather almost got robbed against canelo when golden hos judges gave canelho a draw!

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
              Kkkovalev ko has lomas manager still salty lmfao! Lomachenko can move down to 126 if he is a man! Fight rigo you clowns! Stop fighting pizza makers like sosa...
              Loma wants a Salido rematch knowing how old he is and how many losses he already had. Funniest Top Rank fumble

Comment

Egis Kilmas was and is a major roadblock for this fight never materializing. I remember back when this fight was proposed there were contradictions from him, Arum and Loma about why the fight didn't happen. Klimas is a snake. Loma will probably win against Rigo but I am starting to think he might not be as confident seeing that he's looking for a rematch with Salido rather than fighting the most skilled fighter in boxing. Regardless what Klimas, Arum, HBO and Dan Rafael. Rigo vs Loma is the best fight that can be made at the lower divisions and Loma ain't got bigger fanbase than Rigo despite the enormous HBO and Arum push.

This Egis idiot went out of his way in the Ward vs Kovalev aftermath talking about Rigo's "illegal" win over Flores. The guy is a moron, he makes millions for Loma having him fight mediocre guys like Sosa and what's that skinny Puerto Rican that Loma knocked out and yet he gets Kovalev the worst deals in boxing fighting guys like Pascal, Hopkins and Ward twice.

Comment

i love lomachenko but this is bull****. 130?

what about 124 or 126. 1st of all rigo is a midget & very TINY.

the guy that rigo fought looked in 2 divisions higher.

do people realize just how tiny rigo is? WTF

guy is like a 118 pounder EASILY at that.

Comment

Originally posted by mirko troll cop View Post
                    loma wants a salido rematch knowing how old he is and how many losses he already had. Funniest top rank fumble
                    i really hope mayweather promotions made the tank vs salido fight! That fight might steal the show!

Comment

Working...
                    X