Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury In-Ring Confrontation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury In-Ring Confrontation

Deontay Wilder retained his WBC heavyweight championship with a devastating knockout of Artur Szpilka in the ninth round on Saturday night at the Barclays Center.

But perhaps the most dramatic point of the evening came after the fight when Wilder’s fellow heavyweight champion, Tyson Fury, crashed the ring to confront his American rival.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Deontay Wilder retained his WBC heavyweight championship with a devastating knockout of Artur Szpilka in the ninth round on Saturday night at the Barclays Center.

But perhaps the most dramatic point of the evening came after the fight when Wilder’s fellow heavyweight champion, Tyson Fury, crashed the ring to confront his American rival.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Wilder, the pro at words. Fury, the pro at fighting.

Funny, I didn't see Wilder fly over to Europe to face Fury in the ring post-fight. Wilder will be embarrassed, but it will be an excellent fight while it lasts.

Comment

I hope Wilder KO Fury's Lame Behind

If Wilder KO's Fury, I'll be a fan for life.

Fury is a POS dough boy. An act.

Comment

Reverend deontay is here

Comment

Damn, that confrontation was better than any feuds in today's WWE.

Comment

Deontay Wilder is the biggest fabricated fraud paper champion piece of **** in boxing

Povetkin destroys him

after povetkin destroys him i hope fury still fights him anyway and breaks his neck and leaves him dead in an ambulance

Comment

Comment

Was Beyonce Wilder trying to sing a Britney Spears song? Hey, baby baby........

Comment

I switched over to watch Cris Cyborg vs. Daria Ibragimova after the fight and missed that.

Well that was pretty much scripted. Unfortunately we will probably have to wait a year to see it.

Comment

Working...
                    X