No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Sues 50 Cent To Break Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Sues 50 Cent To Break Contract

Another huge blow to 50 Cent's boxing promotion company -- because the organization's biggest boxing star, Yuriorkis Gamboa, officially wants out ... TMZ Sports has learned.

The former WBA and IBF featherweight champ says he's had issues with SMS Promotions for months ... claiming the company was contractually obligated to deliver 3 fights per year ever since he came on board in 2012 ... but SMS has failed to live up to those terms.
    [Click Here To Read More]

another one bites the dust

Comment

Damn 50 ****ed up.

Comment

funny how things change

Comment

Who could have seen this coming back when he signed with 50... other than everyone but him.

Comment

any time see a fighter sue a promoter doe sit make u think ...well i wont be seeing him for at least 6 months...gosh man this crap makes me not wanna be a boxing fan..like this is my guy i love to watch and he just cant fugggin get right..

pbc has ppl active 3 4 times a year lord please give them more boxers and more dates..

Comment

Didn't 50 recently say he'll let yuri fight under may promo? I think he'll still fight soon

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                any time see a fighter sue a promoter doe sit make u think ...well i wont be seeing him for at least 6 months...gosh man this crap makes me not wanna be a boxing fan..like this is my guy i love to watch and he just cant fugggin get right..

pbc has ppl active 3 4 times a year lord please give them more boxers and more dates..
                He was at Floyds gym working out recently so he can end up under the Mayweather Promotions banner or he could just sign with Haymon. Next piece to fall is Mickey Garcia. 2016 will be a big year for the PBC if they can add those 2 guys.

Comment

It's a shame that he was foolish enough to sign with 50 cent in the first place. He just wasted valuable time in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Didn't 50 recently say he'll let yuri fight under may promo? I think he'll still fight soon
                    Yea he suppose to be fighting on one of pbc cards for November

Comment

Working...
                    X