Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Sues 50 Cent To Break Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 Cent be like, ''lemme finish these Hollywood scripts first. Dude gotta eat!''

Comment

But 50 Cent invented Vitamin Water!!!

Comment

hahaha I thought he was loyal

Comment

In other words he's going to force the settlement and have his contract bought out. The interesting thing is going to be how Gamboa is going to be in the hole for that settlement plus his advance. 50 may have been dumb as shhh to put out that woman's *** tape but his paperwork has proven to be ironclad to this date, game still paying a cut of everything he does.

Comment

If the news is true about 50 being almost broke, i would image they will come to a mutual agreement to terminate his contract, rather than run up court costs, as its not likely Gamboa is a meal ticket.

Comment

Why did he leave top rank to sign with a nobody?
              Should have stayed with Bob, he would have made some money, plus actually has 3 fights a year.
              You got to be a dumbf__k to not be able to get Gamboa fights.

Comment

50 just needs to bow out completely from boxing and let his fighters go so they can continue their careers. You can't keep these guys careers on hold while you try to straighten our your financial situation

Gamboa already been inactive for too long he can't afford to wait any longer so I don't blame him

Comment

What the hell 50 cent said he got no problems with Gamboa fighting under Mayweather promotion

Comment

LOL, Floyd ruined Gamboa's career. Acting like he was going to also be promoting along with 50. Floyd didn't care, as long as it hurt Arum. Disgraceful.

Comment

didnt gamboa say he got semi released to be able to fight under mayweather promotion?

Comment

Working...
                      X