No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Jabs Ward, Froch and Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Jabs Ward, Froch and Mayweather

WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (33-0, 30KOs) is very motivated to get in the ring with some of the best fighters at 154, 160 and 168. Golovkin is willing to move down six pounds or move up by eight - for the right deal.

He's already offered to fight at 168 against Carl Froch and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and offered to move down to junior middleweight for bouts against Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and Floyd Mayweather Jr. As the holder of the WBC interim-crown at 160, he is the mandatory challenger to Miguel Cotto.
    [Click Here To Read More]

CoWard has TURNED THE FIGHT DOWN 3 TIMES! It's Gennady's fault doe.

And you all ask yourselves why Gennady is considered the GREATEST fighter of all time already?? These quotes are why:

"I will fight anyone my weight or even the weight above and below. Floyd Mayweather or Carl Froch both seem to be making excuses not to fight me unfortunately."

"Andre Ward turned down a fight with me three times to HBO! He knows the truth and only excuses are from him. He even avoided me in Olympics by changing weight. Maybe he heard I would fight at 168."

"It is frustrating that very few fighters are prepared to get in the ring with me. I can only beat those in front of me. Certain fighters use my name with no intention of fighting me. That is frustrating as they are all talk."

**** I love Golovkin and would go to war with him anyday. Id even take out my shooting range guns and get into a street shootout for GGG ANY ****ING DAY.

This is the BEST FIGHTER OF ALL TIME. PERIOD. I don't give a flying **** what you say. EVERYBODY IS AVOIDING HIM> GET IT IT THRU UR ****ING HEADS!!! It's ridiculous.

FROCH, WARD, MAYWEATHER, COTTO, CANELO <<< COWARDS. LOW LIE POOSY ASS BISHES. PERIOD.
    Last edited by The Problem Child; 07-04-2015, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Golovkin and his team don't seem to be on the same page.

Everyone knows Tom Loeffler publicly poured cold water on the Ward fight about a year ago. Yet now he's saying Ward turned him down 3 times?

Get your story straight, boys. It seems Golovkin, much like his fans have become butthurt about the criticism from the fans for not fighting Ward.

Comment

I wonder if Andre Ward will ever respond to these claims he turned down Golovkin when Golovkin said yes?

Comment

Golovkin is starting to sound like Amir Khan.

Comment

This guy is delusional

Comment

Amir khan 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                I wonder if Andre Ward will ever respond to these claims he turned down Golovkin when Golovkin said yes?
                Andre Ward told Golovkin and his team to stop lying to the fans and then said he wasn't going to speak on the matter any more.

Lo and behold, Golovkin starts mouthing off about Ward immediately after that

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  This guy is delusional
                  If Ward don't like it he could publicly refute it or better yet make an offer.

How awesome would it be if these two suddenly decide to fight this year.

Comment

I thought b1tch boy golovkin said ward is dead to him he was done talking bout him

Comment

Working...
                    X