No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale Tells Froch To Retire To Avoid Brutal Beating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale Tells Froch To Retire To Avoid Brutal Beating

Olympic gold medal winner James DeGale (20-1, 14KOs) is taking a few digs at domestic rival Carl Froch.

DeGale was the mandatory challenger to Froch's IBF super middleweight title. Rather than fight him, Froch vacated the belt. This coming Saturday night in Boston, DeGale will clash with Andre Dirrell (24-1, 16KOs) for the vacant IBF belt in a Premier Boxing Champions main event.

Froch, inactive since last May's big win over George Groves, has mentioned that he might consider a fight with DeGale - if he captures the IBF title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol... Some real subtle reverse psychology there James.

Comment

Froch is already retired

Comment

Imo Froch would return for DeGale but he should really leave these comments until after the Dirrell fight in case he should lose.

Comment

Oh yeah I bet those slaps would be brutal.

Comment

frochs a legend.....period

Comment

Coming back to fight DeGale after over a year out at 38 seems like a mistake. He'd need to be at his best considering the style and speed of DeGale.

Comment

degale has showed me nothing to think he could put a beating on froch

Comment

ya, degales power wouldnt have the same effect against froch, but froch is blatently afraid to fighti ggg or kovalev and for good reason, but he should still beat degale so why doesnt he?

Comment

Degale will find himself in a very awkward situation in case he lose to Dirrell. I mean he doesn't even seem like he focused on his next fight, he talks trash at Froch instead.
                    I still except a Dirrell W, mainly based on which version of Dirrell shows up. The super six one handles Degale.

Comment

Working...
                    X