No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Pacquiao Should Be Ashamed, Many Bet on Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Pacquiao Should Be Ashamed, Many Bet on Him

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder was not pleased with Manny Pacquiao's post-fight disclosure that he entered the fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. with an injured right shoulder. Pacquiao injured the shoulder in early April, was treating the pain with anti-inflammatory shots, but it became further injured during the fourth round of the contest - according to Pacquiao - who went on to suffer a twelve round decision loss last Saturday night.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder was not pleased with Manny Pacquiao's post-fight disclosure that he entered the fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. with an injured right shoulder. Pacquiao injured the shoulder in early April, was treating the pain with anti-inflammatory shots, but it became further injured during the fourth round of the contest - according to Pacquiao - who went on to suffer a twelve round decision loss last Saturday night.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Pretty much... I bet money on Pac... Idc about the money, but knowing he let his fans down is disappointing...

Comment

wilder, let me ask you this. How you gonna put an ass whoopin on a man who immidiately clinches you or simplys runs away from you? I didnt bet but i can tell you this it was a ****ty fight because floyd didnt come to fight he came to score points. from now on people (including his ****ty fan base) should call floyd the point master.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        wilder, let me ask you this. How you gonna put an ass whoopin on a man who immidiately clinches you or simplys runs away from you? I didnt bet but i can tell you this it was a ****ty fight because floyd didnt come to fight he came to score points. from now on people (including his ****ty fan base) should call floyd the point master.
        Learn how to fight on the inside and cut off the ring.

Comment

Chavez Sr. "Only one who came to fight was Mayweather, NOT Paquiao".

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            Learn how to fight on the inside and cut off the ring.

pac did try that, its really hard to box/fight some one who simply refuses to engage. Thus the results for low punches thrown or landed.

Comment

Wilder is about to get slammed and attacked........even tho he said nothing wrong

Comment

Nobody wants to hear this ****. The whole allure of the fight was that #48 was the man with the hands and the feet to negate anything floyd mayweather could use. learn how to fight on the ****in inside and cut off a ****in ring and you wouldnt need to ask such dumb ass questions.

by the way they say there were only 13 clinches in the fight. Watch it again and count for yourself. Floyd was right in front of #48 for about 85% of the time. #48 is the only man you should blame. FOH

Comment

Use your tools to stall action. No action means you win. Its the fans fault for allowing someone who inflicts no damage to win. In the 70s 80s and early 90s Floyd would have 3-5 defeats. The only thing this fight proved is that Floyd was not about to prove he was better. If a fighter has to literally chase you in a fight and doesn't get hurt or pay the price then you should be embarrassed. He would be too but he makes to much money to feel that way. This is boxing.

Comment

Im sorry Floyd hardly clinched and stepped back and stopped Manny and made him reset.........He end sat on the ropes and let Manny unload on him...what else was he suppose to do stick his chin out and let Manny hit him? Hell at some points he was in front of Manny with his damn hands by his side

Comment

Working...
                    X