No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Odlanier Solis Works Hard For Thompson Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Odlanier Solis Works Hard For Thompson Rematch

Cuban heavyweight Odlanier Solis 20-2-0 (13 KO's) is training for his next fight at the Jorge Rubio’s gym in Miami, Fla. Solis, 34 years old, is getting ready for a rematch vs. Tony Thompson. Solis lost to Thompson last March by way of split decision in Turkey in a closed contest. Now Solis is training alongside Jorge Rubio with the purpose of recovering the Continental American title.

[Click Here To Read More]

It shows, he looks as fat as ever.

Comment

I'm hoping Thompson KO's this bum so we don't ever have to hear about him again

Comment

Really disappointed with this ****,he looks fatter than ever! He had a lot of potential,looks like like he ate that **** as well.

Comment

I hope he doesn't win enough is enough tub of wasted opportunity.

Comment

Wow

I had to do a double take look again I thought he was the trainer he looks so old and fat. One of the biggest underachievers ever. In a hurt game you have to be in shape . He is a disgrace . He deserves to lose to the old man again

Comment

I half expected to see him eating a bacon double cheeseburger and sweat poring out of him while doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                I had to do a double take look again I thought he was the trainer he looks so old and fat. One of the biggest underachievers ever. In a hurt game you have to be in shape . He is a disgrace . He deserves to lose to the old man again
                Same. Abel Sanchez looks 10 years younger and atleast 100lbs leaner than Solis. Solis is so arrogant he thinks he doesn't have to train to beat these mere mortals sharing the ring with his excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  It shows, he looks as fat as ever.
                  lol t-shirts ain't camouflage for your belly, bro!

Comment

Still fat as all hell I see.

He should fight Arreola.

Comment

Working...
                    X