No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Could See Khan as Next Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Could See Khan as Next Opponent

Amir Khan has been given renewed hope that he could be Floyd Mayweather’s next opponent.

Mayweather’s father and training, Floyd Mayweather Snr, says the Briton is “number one on the list” of potential fighters for his son to face, though he admits that situation could change.

Khan was ringside to watch Mayweather beat Argentine hardman Marcos Maidana in Las Vegas on Saturday – the 47th straight victory of his unbeaten career.

The American great has suggested that he may only fight twice more, and two victories would bring him level with Rocky Marciano’s perfect record of 49 out of 49.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Butt hurt brigade in 3,2,1.

If that is the case Khan better consider fighting someone more credible than say Josesito Lopez.

Comment

I think this is likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post

If that is the case Khan better consider fighting someone more credible than say Josesito Lopez.
        But we know he won't...time to wise up guy's , Khan is taking the piss out of you!

Comment

Floyd's cementing his legacy as the GOAT and TBE I see...

Please give me a reasonable answer: What exactly Khan has done in recent years to earn his shot at Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

Please give me a reasonable answer: What exactly Khan has done in recent years to earn his shot at Mayweather?
            The second part of the post states that he needs to fight someone "more credible" than Jose Lopez, implying he needs to get a big win not only to earn it, but it's for his own good. To answer your question specifically: Nothing.

On a side note, what did Bradley ever do at WW or in general to get a shot at Pacquiao? This whole deserve this and that is all reserved for Khan apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              But we know he won't...time to wise up guy's , Khan is taking the piss out of you!
              Well, time will tell mate.

Comment

Floyd has 2 mandatories. 1) WBC: Amir Khan 2) WBA: Keith Thurman. Khan brings more money to the table than Thurman, however Thurman is a more credible opponent. I think Khan should fight Thurman, and that would make it real easy for Floyd to choose who is next. However, I think Khan is looking for someone like Guererro or Alexander, to show he's a legit WW contender. Josesito is not going to do the job. Thurman, on the other hand is stuck. I can't think of who can he fight this year, to show he's the real deal. Maybe he should go up and fight one of the Charlo brothers.

Comment

The second part of the post states that he needs to fight someone "more credible" than Jose Lopez, implying he needs to get a big win not only to earn it, but it's for his own good. To answer your question specifically: Nothing.
                  Fair enough

On a side note, what did Bradley ever do at WW or in general to get a shot at Pacquiao? This whole deserve this and that is all reserved for Khan apparently.
                  Who said anything about Pacquiao or Bradley?

We're talking about Khan getting his biggest payday and a shot at P4P king.

Besides trying to talk himself into big fight like his dear friend David Haye and getting knocked out by Danny Garcia, Khan has done jackshit in recent years hence he doesn't deserve the Mayweather fight. Simple as that. Glad we clarified that.

Comment

Say goodbye to cinco de mayo

Comment

Working...
                    X