No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hopkins, Shumenov Very Fired Up at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Hopkins, Shumenov Very Fired Up at Weigh-In

Light heavyweight titleholders Bernard Hopkins and Beibut Shumenov both made weight for their unification bout taking place Saturday night on Showtime at the D.C. Armory in Washington, D.C.

Hopkins had little trouble coming in below the 175-pound limit, checking in at 172.4 pounds. Shumenov was 174.4 pounds.

They then jawed at each other for an extended period during their staredown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wish I could throw a WAR SHUMENOV!! But I bet on Hopkins... Hard to see Shumenov this fired up and not be able to back him up like I want. I can throw a WAR PAULIE though even though I believe Porter's youth and strenght will prevail.

I want Quillin to get destroyed even though it is unlikely to happen as long as he keeps fighting D/F level fighters. WAR WHOEVER it is that's fighting NyQuillin.

Comment

Shumenov is way too green. Hopkins is going to school another young lion.
      Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 04-18-2014, 01:54 PM.

Comment

****ing paulie was in a thong lmfao wtf.

Comment

Sheniov looks ready and looked like he shook'd/shocked bhops by talking **** back to the point bhop froze a few times lol.

I know it just a face off and dont really mean anything still makes it interesting.

Comment

lel @ Shumenov getting fired up for once.

But whatever. Golovkin is the superior Kazakh.

Comment

Another guarantee sparring win for B hop, one thing B hop and Floyd know how to do is pick the right opponents that they have a 99 percent chance of beating with the only chance being a punchers chance which is rare.

Kid Chocolate fighting a guy two feet shorter than him? lol

Only competitive fight on this card is the P maliganggi vs. Porter card, but it looks like Shawn Porter is going to have to go to 154 soon he is having trouble making 147.

Comment

Why is quillin fighting Gavin Rees big brother?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Another guarantee sparring win for B hop, one thing B hop and Floyd know how to do is pick the right opponents that they have a 99 percent chance of beating with the only chance being a punchers chance which is rare.

Kid Chocolate fighting a guy two feet shorter than him? lol

Only competitive fight on this card is the P maliganggi vs. Porter card, but it looks like Shawn Porter is going to have to go to 154 soon he is having trouble making 147.
                  So a 49 year old Hopkins is cherry picking a fellow champion who is 19 years younger then him??? lol gotta love this site

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    So a 49 year old Hopkins is cherry picking a fellow champion who is 19 years younger then him??? lol gotta love this site
                    hectari thinks Paulie can KO Pacquiao with a jab. His opinion is irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                    X