No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Chisora is a Bum, a Glorified Journeyman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Chisora is a Bum, a Glorified Journeyman

Dereck Chisora and Tyson Fury are to meet in a final world title eliminator on July 26, promoter Frank Warren first announced on his Twitter feed.

The British heavyweight rivals will clash at the Phones 4U Arena in Manchester in a rematch of their fight three years ago when an out of shape Chisora dropped a wide points decision to Fury.

The winner will go on to challenge reigning IBF, WBA and WBO champion Wladimir Klitschko, according to Warren.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wish this fight wasn't happening

Don't get me wrong it's going to be a great fight but one of them is gonna lose the chance for a crack at a world title

I'm going with chisora on points ..... He busted up fury pretty bad last time early on and he was out of shape and unmotivated

Would like to see either guy in there with wlad ! Maybe the loser could fight wilder ?

Comment

Tell em tyson fury!

Comment

"chomper" chisora may be a bum and a journey man but i bet he would KO the alabama jackass

Comment

i think fury batters wlad

Comment

If Fury shows up in shape, like he did against King Pin, he's going to knock Chisora out.

I think he understands the situation, he'll show up in shape and I like Fury to win by 5th round KO/TKO.

Comment

Don't disagree with the statement but fury will soon be exposed as being the same exact thing.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                i think fury batters wlad
                You been on the Guinness, bro?

Comment

"Chisora talks the way he looks. Like shit."

Comment

I can't say I disagree with that statement.

Comment

Working...
                    X