No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Chisora is a Bum, a Glorified Journeyman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Chisora!!

He is a journeyman though. He's kind of become the ultimate gatekeeper. He'll beat anyone who isn't real.

Comment

He's doesn't have a ton of natural talent but he has a good style for HW, look at how far he's gotten with his lack of talent merely because he can move his head, get low, and fight inside. If other more talented HW's all could do that, then yeah Chisora would be a bum and nobody would know of him. but they cant..so overacheiver in many ways.

Comment

This fight is 50/50 for me

Comment

Anthony Joshua knocks the pi55 out of either of these two. Shame we won't get to see it for a couple of years.

Personally I can't wait til he retires them both, they're both scum.

Comment

Fury is fighting Chisora? Again? Why? Nooooo... Lets move on. I like Fury, but I don't want to see any part of this. Win, lose, or draw, he's not advancing.

Comment

you like fury? what are you a *****? hes rubbish and fat.

Comment

deontay wilder would knock this ***** senseless, i wanna see it.

Comment

Fury is hilarious. It's going to be a sad day when he eventually loses and can longer back up the smack talk.

Comment

Tempted to get tickets to this fight, but the undercard will be ****e.

Comment

Fury vs any Klitchko would be hilarious to watch because either way someone I don't fancy would likely get knocked out!!

Comment

Working...
                      X