No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: I Would Consider Fighting Groves Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: I Would Consider Fighting Groves Next

Andre Ward (27-0, 14 KOs) returned from a 14-month layoff to easily defeat Edwin Rodriguez in November.

Rodriguez didn't present much of a challenge, but Ward is looking at a tougher opponent for his next bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight and good way for Groves to piss off Froch

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
      Good fight and good way for Groves to piss off Froch
      Totally. I reckon Froch wouldn't be able to sleep at night if young lad Groves got the fight. Certainly not how he planned it!

Comment

I LOVE this fight! War Andre!!!

Comment

That's actually a great fight. I hope it happens.

Comment

AKA... "I wouldn't mind to keep ducking Golovkin. Whatever I have to do to keep ducking, I will".

Comment

Since he done cleaned out 168, after this Ward really needs to get himself some 175 action - so many good fights to be made up there (Kovalev, Stevenson, Hopkins, Bute, Pascal...)

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                AKA... "I wouldn't mind keep ducking Golovkin. Whatever I have to do, I will".
                Have you yet made a post that hasn't been completely asinine?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  AKA... "I wouldn't mind to keep ducking Golovkin. Whatever I have to do to keep ducking, I will".
                  Lets be serious for a min Groves poses a far bigger threat to Ward than Triple G

Groves is stronger bigger and hits just as hard if not harder, add to that he is faster..

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                    Since he done cleaned out 168, after this Ward really needs to get himself some 175 action - so many good fights to be made up there (Kovalev, Stevenson, Hopkins, Bute, Pascal...)
                    I think he wants to stay at 168 in hopes of landing a big fight with the likes of GGG or Chavez before he moves up to 175. Groves would be a great fight as well. Those guys at 175 aren't going anywhere. None of them are moving up to the wasteland of cruiserweights.

Comment

Working...
                    X