No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Barrera-Humberto Soto Rumored For Sept

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Barrera-Humberto Soto Rumored For Sept

There is talk in the Mexican press that a lightweight clash between Marco Antonio Barrera and WBC champion Humberto Soto is being discussed for the month of September in Mexico.

[Click Here To Read More]

war mab!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The only good thing about this is it might get Soto more of a viewing audience but for **** sake Zorrita fight Peterson.

Comment

They should strip Soto of his title.

Comment

The winner has to fight the Peterson-Rios winner or be stripped, so no matter what Peterson gets a title shot assuming he beats Rios (it'll either be the winner, or just for the vacant title if they duck him). I'm fine with that. Let MAB fight for a paper title and Soto be a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
            The winner has to fight the Peterson-Rios winner or be stripped, so no matter what Peterson gets a title shot assuming he beats Rios (it'll either be the winner, or just for the vacant title if they duck him). I'm fine with that. Let MAB fight for a paper title and Soto be a duck.
            Agreed.

This is getting ridiculous.

I'm getting the feeling that if Soto beats MAB he'll be fighting Morales next.

Comment

Soto is a true bum and I hope MAB rips his head right off his bull **** shoulders.

Comment

This fight will remind me of MORALES-ZARAGOZA..... Except prolly more onsided.

Comment

Soto destroys Barrera.

I don't get why a fellow with the brains of MAB (he is a lawyer) can't figure out he's only good enough to lose badly to the top fighters today.

Comment

Even though no way it could happen how sweet would it be to have this on the same card as Mosley Mora. With the whole mexican independence day and all. BUt stuff like that can never happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X